Trump Retweets Series of Graphic Anti-Islam Videos From British Far-Right Extremist

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Will be forgotten by next week...public is probably tired of media over reaction of Trump's tweets on a weekly basis people can't keep up anymore

People care more about legend Eli Manning being disrespected

Stop hyperventilating over every thing

There is no overreaction here, the president is retweeting stuff from far-right racist fascist group.

Negged.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Will be forgotten by next week...public is probably tired of media over reaction of Trump's tweets on a weekly basis people can't keep up anymore

#AllLivesMatter

Negged for telling people to get over the president legitimizing far right extremist.

:scust:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Trump getting desperate now.. he knows he can’t fire Mueller

That investigation is right on his door step so he’s going to get more outlandish with his trolling to take the focus off of himself and this investigation

He’s appeasing his base....at the end of the day this country is a democracy and the person with the most electoral vote’s wins....that’s about the only thing I admire about him....he goes hard for his base....i don’t think his real ideology falls in line with them though he is all about the all mighty dollar he is morally bankrupted, which could be worse....

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
We all know trump is like your crazy but competent grandpa who built the family business but says outlandish things on occasion but still drops gems about how to handle things
I'm not white, so I never had to worry about my grandfather saying racist things.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Why is this dude still allowed to post on The Coli???

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He’s appeasing his base....at the end of the day this country is a democracy and the person with the most electoral vote’s wins....that’s about the only thing I admire about him....he goes hard for his base....i don’t think his real ideology falls in line with them though he is all about the all mighty dollar he is morally bankrupted, which could be worse....

There is nothing to admire about him that’s where you fukked up...

Second his base don’t matter they aren’t the ones that got him elected.. Russians and voter suppression in 3 key states got him elected, also the more outlandish his tweets are it gets the press talking about what he said and not what’s going on that’s his MO

Mueller is knocking on his door for that conspiracy charge, Trumps right had man Flynn about to plead guilty to try and get a deal..

Manafort and his boy Gates about to see a jail cell... you better believe Trump is going to get more desperate which he is to take the focus off of him

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I highly doubt Trump even realized who the group was that posted it

He doesn't seem like he vets anything on social media and just takes things at face value

Like I said he's like someone's uncle or grandpa who buys into every conspiracy theory out there but still kicks knowledge outside of the stuff you shake your head at
And that's the man you and your fellow mutants want to run the country?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Policy wise once the tax bill is passed he will have done good stuff

He's also someone who fights back and doesn't get bullied by a biased media

So not having a calculated pansy comes with tradeoffs that you may scoff at but overall he's much better than someone like Romney who wouldn't pursue good policy to appease the liberals who run media

When it's all said and done 7-10 yrs from now people will say well he was crazy but he did a lot of good shyt for the country and his style will have been groundbreaking cuz it will usher in politicians who aren't status quo and will be able to speak their minds

Just trust me brehs I mean no harm
you're an objectively bad person

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I highly doubt Trump even realized who the group was that posted it

He doesn't seem like he vets anything on social media and just takes things at face value

Like I said he's like someone's uncle or grandpa who buys into every conspiracy theory out there but still kicks knowledge outside of the stuff you shake your head at
Great, so he's too aloof to be POTUS.

Got it.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Policy wise once the tax bill is passed he will have done good stuff

He's also someone who fights back and doesn't get bullied by a biased media

So not having a calculated pansy comes with tradeoffs that you may scoff at but overall he's much better than someone like Romney who wouldn't pursue good policy to appease the liberals who run media

When it's all said and done 7-10 yrs from now people will say well he was crazy but he did a lot of good shyt for the country and his style will have been groundbreaking cuz it will usher in politicians who aren't status quo and will be able to speak their minds

Just trust me brehs I mean no harm

Negged and reported :pacspit: