Trump Rally in the South Bronx

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
No, he has no shot at mayor.

:snoop:

u can’t be serious … Trump ain’t gonna win shyt in nyc

:snoop:
Probably should have added a smiley to my post cause I was half serious half joking. He would probably fare better against the Governor cause she's not liked and under performed in her election.

He would only do it if he thought he had a chance to squash the NY Civil Fraud case.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the establishment knew they were going to tarnish the crown of government after the pandemic and transition in economic structure so they decided to install a fake hero the disillusioned cattle can rally behind to keep the charade of politics going in a situation that would’ve otherwise led to absolute distrust and accountability.

They even fermented a cult known as Q, to feed a Hollywood script to the lemmings that want to play the crusader with their little action figure

The political chaos that appears in the foreground is just byproduct of the high strangeness in the background but the “left” has served their purpose so they are being publically demolished

but nikkas taking sides in this manufactured psychodrama is absolutely amusing, tsk tsk

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Probably should have added a smiley to my post cause I was half serious half joking. He would probably fare better against the Governor cause she's not liked and under performed in her election.

He would only do it if he thought he had a chance to squash the NY Civil Fraud case.

he would have a decent shot of becoming the governor if he wanted to because large parts of northern New York leans heavily Republican

with that said, I highly doubt he would want to be the governor of the state …. now, the mayor of nyc is a sexy political position, but like I said there’s no way in the world he could win New York City