Trump Rally in the South Bronx

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Breh. It was wild out there today.

Hard to describe. But there were tons of brehs, CACs, Hispanics, kids, old people and orthodox Joos (yes a lot of them).

Every media outlet was there, a bunch of social media clout chasers, Sidetalk, Telemundo and people from the neighborhood who wanted to see what was what.

It looked like a damn Bad Bunny concert out there. Didn’t see any drama except one dude who got into it with the anti Trump/Biden group and it wasn’t a huge group.

When the motorcade pulled up you woulda thought that Steph Curry was in the SUV with a championship trophy.

People pulled up because they were curious, the weather was good and the shĩt was literally in the middle of the BX. And this was him and his people checking the temperature of the people in the area to see if they rocked with him.

Outside of the park — I dunno how they did this in less than a day — there were tons of merch tables selling everything. Brehs and CACs selling shirts, hats, pins — everything. Folks in the park were selling nutcrackers. Brehs were smoking and having a good time like it was a regular day.

I can’t even say it was fũckery…. This thing was a strategic sideshow, and it worked.
Yeah this is cap cause I’m literally over here in the area now :mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yeah this is cap cause I’m literally over here in the area now :mjlol:

Bullshĩt.

I have the pics and video breh, so stop it.

And this was outside the main area with the stage. Inside looked like a damn concert.

IMG-9299.jpg

IMG-9316.jpg

IMG-9307.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bullshĩt.

I have the pics and video breh, so stop it.

And this was outside the main area with the stage. Inside looked like a damn concert.

IMG-9299.jpg

IMG-9316.jpg

Fam all those people weren’t even from the neighborhood and majority of them were cac trump traveling circus

I was literally right there on the corner of 3rd Ave and Claremont parkway :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I've been thinking about this for some time. If Trump loses again in 2024, he could run for NYC mayor in 2025 or NY Governor in 2026 if he wanted. Eric Adams is so bad that he might actually win.

:snoop:

u can’t be serious … Trump ain’t gonna win shyt in nyc

:snoop: