Trump Rally canceled amongst security concerns

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Chi town stand up!!!
Crackas knew not to do it here during sundown.
:ohlawd:

wat6rr.jpg

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I think you're not understanding me here lol.

Listen to CNN. The old guy is saying Trump votes will decline after this.

We know they won't. Sending out messages like that can sometimes convince people on the other side not to vote for Bernie or Hilary because they'll take it for granted that Trump will not win.

I'm not worried about buffing them up, I'm worried about words from our side neutralizing our side.

Keep you foot on their throat. Don't tell people to let up.
True but there is a MASSIVE difference between his turn out in the primary of his own party and the general election. This isn't going to spawn Donald Trump supporters over night, it's going to immediately turn off undecided who are apathetic by nature and prone to steering away from violence or sensations of any kind lol.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
True but there is a MASSIVE difference between his turn out in the primary of his own party and the general election. This isn't going to spawn Donald Trump supporters over night, it's going to immediately turn off undecided who are apathetic by nature and prone to lack of violence

It'll also empower those who are on the fence the other way too though.

If people see cats hyped at a protest, that's inspiring to somebody who wasn't going to vote too.

Action is addictive. I'm done with trying to beat Trump supporters with only talking points, logic and intelligence. They're not trying to process that.