Trump promises green cards for immigrants that graduate college

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Beware America Canada tried this. All they got was scamming Indians in fake colleges getting fake diplomas demanding residency. I'm dead serious. They have no shame. They protest and demand residency after scamming the system. I've never seen humans with less awareness. While Canada is seething with anger about their presence they are demanding inclusion and going as far as demanding from Black and white people.

In short all that would come out of this is green lighting garbage diploma mills to run immigration scams. Once people secure those student visas they need to be in accredited schools and doing things in demand.
Damn, y'all Canadians really hate Indians :russ:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Also why people need to start taking school way more seriously. Stop embracing the ignorance.

These immigrants are not letting up. What do you think news like this does?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Who is this supposed to convince to vote for him?
Those immigrants can't vote for him , and his base is anti-immigration.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
giphy.gif
Neymar looking like george michael :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There would be almost unanimous Republican opposition and the Conservative outlets would demonize this if Obama, Biden or any Democrat said this or tried to bring it to legislature.

Hey now.

Trump said it, so obviously it has merit.

"You know what Ricky Joe....I think this is smart!!!"

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Also why people need to start taking school way more seriously. Stop embracing the ignorance.

These immigrants are not letting up. What do you think news like this does?
Agree, but people are who they are, can't change their individual tendencies. If you see grown men, some middle aged , shucking and jiving today...can imagine what they were doing when they were young and in school.
It definitely didn't involve taking school seriously.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
he's not talking about illegals.

its for student visa holders, basically.

even though they can't vote, either :skip:
Since you're saying that, then this sounds like a setup for people from predominantly white, Indian, and Asian countries. And Trump has no problem with those races coming in.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn, y'all Canadians really hate Indians :russ:
Breh I'm from Kenya. I been dealing with these people all my life.

I told the story here of how these fakkits took over my work union by having more numbers than brehs recently. Got an Indian in as a Union chair and he botched our bargain situation kissing corporate ass, got a bad contract... he can't even speak English. Now we have a bytch for a union chair. All because they didn't want a brother there but now they are feeling it too. So do I hate them. Yes and i will be the first to admit hate is a weakness but these are truly terrible people to be around

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Breh I'm from Kenya. I been dealing with these people all my life.

I told the story here of how these fakkits took over my work union by having more numbers than brehs recently. Got an Indian in as a Union chair and he botched our bargain situation kissing corporate ass, got a bad contract... he can't even speak English. Now we have a bytch for a union chair. All because they didn't want a brother there but now they are feeling it too. So do I hate them. Yes and i will be the first to admit hate is a weakness but these are truly terrible people to be around
They fukking up your paper? Nah, you good in my book. I'd feel a certain type of way about them too.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
"that graduate college in America" is the key part, though. Nothing wrong with that. Someone goes to college in the US from another country, it's likely they came hear LEGALLY. :rudy:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trump just putting out statements like this so they don’t bring up his campaign speeches when he does Muslim ban 2.0