Trump promises green cards for immigrants that graduate college

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's a double trap. they end up in debt AND their green card can be revoked at any point after graduation. he'll get a fringe vote for this policy but it's in bad faith

literally millions of americans

at this point the idiots are people still shocked that trump has millions of voters and supporters
Ah yes. :ehh:

The TRUE IDIOT is not the one who believes the foolishness.
It's the one is shocked at how people believe the foolishness to no end.

giphy.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Beware America Canada tried this. All they got was scamming Indians in fake colleges getting fake diplomas demanding residency. I'm dead serious. They have no shame. They protest and demand residency after scamming the system. I've never seen humans with less awareness. While Canada is seething with anger about their presence they are demanding inclusion and going as far as demanding from Black and white people.

In short all that would come out of this is green lighting garbage diploma mills to run immigration scams. Once people secure those student visas they need to be in accredited schools and doing things in demand.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Beware America Canada tried this. All they got was scamming Indians in fake colleges getting fake diplomas demanding residency. I'm dead serious. They have no shame. They protest and demand residency after scamming the system. I've never seen humans with less awareness. While Canada is seething with anger about their presence they are demanding inclusion and going as far as demanding from Black and white people.

In short all that would come out of this is green lighting garbage diploma mills to run immigration scams. Once people secure those student visas they need to be in accredited schools and doing things in demand.
Yeah the scam right now is folks getting into the most random/obscure Graduate programs in the USA.

Lol if he would have said 4 yrs of Military service that would be one thing

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Clip was funnier than what I pictured it was going to be.

Who is the guy asking him questions, and why is he using the word "import" instead of recruit?