Trump Linking Up With Rappers In Philly Now

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
African americans have permanent real estate in your head. Its wild. You’re an anti-black american imbecile who trolls on internet message boards. Do better breh
:rudy: I AM an African American jackass. And I didn't know you were an Internet Ass Muhfukka but I'll take this as a confession. Why can't yall form an actual rebuttal? :dahell:

@Voice of Reason you still ain't shared what was so stupid. Do you want me to correct my ways or not? :feedme:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:rudy: I AM an African American jackass. And I didn't know you were an Internet Ass Muhfukka but I'll take this as a confession. Why can't yall form an actual rebuttal? :dahell:

@Voice of Reason you still ain't shared what was so stupid. Do you want me to correct my ways or not? :feedme:

You a good FBA/ADOS brotha stop all of the hostilities

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

You are corny as fukk breh, wow

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This nikka doesn't give a damn about a beat, rhythm, melody or hook. Pretty much anything related to crafting a song, this nikka disregards.

You can copy and past any rhyme he has over of his other beats and it changes nothing.

How has the artform fallen this far? Man bring the gatekeepers back, this shyt is embarrassing.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Trash music for teenagers. But I can tell by your avy that you’re a mindless child.
whoever engineered this needs to be smacked upside their head. like stop fukking with the filter plugins we get it lmao

i turned it off halfway tbh

didnt really catch any lyrics but didnt care. the engineering is just so fukking bad i just had to say something

like halfway through theres a dog bark.. the fukk..

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
What is Biden doing to secure the under 30 black vote? Putting Kamala Harris next to Billy Porter?