Trump Linking Up With Rappers In Philly Now

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same people who preach all day about "ADOS/FBA" are in a chokehold over who started hip hop and the only presidential candidate is conveniently meeting with rappers
416ddd9b68e3340e94a2955f28e50f13.gif
"Nikkas can't walk and chew gum at the same time"

Got it

These people shouldn't be a concern then yes?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
"Nikkas can't walk and chew gum at the same time"

Got it

These people shouldn't be a concern then yes?
I dont understand what you mean about being a concern but just so I understand this right: You serioisly think there's zero correlation between the man who said "Trump aint that bad", and spent the past year ratcheting anxiety over the origins of hip hop... and Donald Trump, who's running for president and routinely meeting rappers?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Every time a presendential candidate links up with any comedian rapper or social media influencer every black American should be immediately offended and should be removing said candidate as a option on the ballot as it's an insult to our intelligence to reduce black Americans issues to the level clowns and entertainers can even deal with it. Unfortunately voting at this point is just symbolism and beliefs. What you want to believe and not what it actually is.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You're so smart, tell us what was dumb.

Yall bring that ADOS/FBA shyt into politics
Just like yall bring that ADOS/FBA shyt into hip hop.

Donald J. Trump is running for president and meeting rappers. Yall were just concerned cause some Mexican wished his vatos were on stage with Kendrick.
416ddd9b68e3340e94a2955f28e50f13.gif
African americans have permanent real estate in your head. Its wild. You’re an anti-black american imbecile who trolls on internet message boards. Do better breh

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He probably saw it work for the Democrats and figured he might as well give it a try.

When Dems go to a black church to give a speech they'll at least meet with a black congregation. Trump brings in the same 4 black people and the local rapper.

Speaking of that I guess we're going to have to get use to trump shouting out random rappers in whatever city he touches down in for the next several months

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the last time. Rappers are street nikkas, a.k.a. criminals. The Republicans stripped criminals of voting rights in Red States, therefore they cannot vote. They are being recruited in Blue States to stop young Black people from voting. Rappers are violent racist sellouts just like the Whitemen that they love.