Trump Laughs When Supporter Calls Obama Monkey

Daps
Because hate causes you to be irrational

I dont "hate" any of these goofy ass politicians

Trump hates us, is responsible for killing large swaths of us, supports police thats killing us, calls for more of us to get jailed, is trying to take away every basic human right that we've fought for in this country.

But you aint got no vitriol for him. You save all that for black folks thats voting to get him out of office. :mjpls:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Serious question. How do you know what another man might have heard or interpreted? Do you and Trump share the same ears?

:jbhmm:
His reaction bruh...

Spygate is Trumptard Qanon tinfoil hat moron conspiracy nonsense which Trump openly promotes on social media and all his supporters believe...Why would he tell one of his supporters to "BE NICE" for yelling a conspiracy he promotes?

Be nice is what you tell somebody for making a derogatory or offensive comment...

Calling a black man a monkey is derogatory and highly offensive...

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
His reaction bruh...

Spygate is Trumptard Qanon tinfoil hat moron conspiracy nonsense which Trump openly promotes on social media and all his supporters believe...Why would he tell one of his supporters to "BE NICE" for yelling a conspiracy he promotes?

Be nice is what you tell somebody for making a derogatory or offensive comment...

I get what you’re saying, but you can’t prove it. You can’t just say “I know what he heard! He thought that he called him a monkey!”
:damn:

Trump is a piece of shyt, but this isn’t it, breh. This is not worth arguing over or the hill worth dying on.
:francis:

I’m not saying that you’re wrong, though.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me one instance of McCain doing even a quarter of what Trump has done :hhh:

This is the what aboutism that all yall Trump supporters engage in.

Yall actually try to put people thats on here fighting against Trump's brainwashing of c00ns on the defensive

First we're "shills". Then you even try to call us agents

Every time a negative Trump thread goes up, yall rarely if ever say anything about the content of what Trump did or said... and if you do, you speak on it quickly and then go back to your agent tactics of either directly supporting Trump or indirectly supporting him by telling black ppl that we shouldn't vote.

But it's us that's the agents? :deadmanny:
"I hate the gooks," McCain said yesterday in response to a question from reporters aboard his campaign bus. "I will hate them as long as I live."
McCain Criticized for Slur / He says he'll keep using term for ex-captors in Vietnam

“He lied about me,” said the Irvine resident, who retired as a Marine Corps colonel shortly after the war. “The attacks on my character and integrity are totally without merit or justification. I did stand up and say the war was wrong. I would speak against the war, but I never spoke against my country. And I gave up no secrets.”
POW mate calls McCain ‘liar’ over ‘turncoat’ charge – Orange County Register

Q: Did John McCain cheat on his first wife?

A: He courted his current wife, Cindy, for months before divorcing Carol Shepp in 1980. He recently called the breakup of his first marriage "my greatest moral failure." But Shepp has been quoted as saying "we are still friends."
McCain's First Marriage - FactCheck.org

In 1983, McCain was one of 77 Republican Congressmen to vote against establishing a federal holiday in MLK’s honor. McCain was in the minority even among his GOP colleagues: even dikk Cheney

But even by 1990, McCain hadn’t come to appreciate what King stood for. The Civil Rights Act of 1990 sought to overturn “Supreme Court rulings that made it much more difficult for individual employees to prove discrimination.” The legislation was fought by big business, because it imposed new penalties on employers convicted of job discrimination. McCain voted against the act four times.

And in his 2000 presidential campaign, McCain employed a man named Richard Quinn in his South Carolina organization. Quinn was a toxic figure, writing:

“King Day should have been rejected because its purpose is vitriolic and profane. By celebrating King as the incarnation of all they admire, they [black leaders] have chosen to glorify the histrionic rather than the heroic and by inference they spurned the brightest and the best among their own race. Ignoring the real heroes in our nation’s life, the blacks have chosen a man who represents not their emancipation, not their sacrifices and bravery in service to their country; rather, they have chosen a man whose role in history was to lead his people into a perpetual dependence on the welfare state…”

According to AlterNet, “Quinn has also advocated electing David Duke, and sold T-Shirts through his magazine celebrating Abraham Lincoln’s assassination.” McCain defended Quinn as a “respected” and “fine man.” He refused to fire him from the campaign.''
McCain’s Tricky History With the MLK Holiday

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama
:manny:

Daps
"I hate the gooks," McCain said yesterday in response to a question from reporters aboard his campaign bus. "I will hate them as long as I live."
McCain Criticized for Slur / He says he'll keep using term for ex-captors in Vietnam

“He lied about me,” said the Irvine resident, who retired as a Marine Corps colonel shortly after the war. “The attacks on my character and integrity are totally without merit or justification. I did stand up and say the war was wrong. I would speak against the war, but I never spoke against my country. And I gave up no secrets.”
POW mate calls McCain ‘liar’ over ‘turncoat’ charge – Orange County Register

Q: Did John McCain cheat on his first wife?

A: He courted his current wife, Cindy, for months before divorcing Carol Shepp in 1980. He recently called the breakup of his first marriage "my greatest moral failure." But Shepp has been quoted as saying "we are still friends."
McCain's First Marriage - FactCheck.org

In 1983, McCain was one of 77 Republican Congressmen to vote against establishing a federal holiday in MLK’s honor. McCain was in the minority even among his GOP colleagues: even dikk Cheney

But even by 1990, McCain hadn’t come to appreciate what King stood for. The Civil Rights Act of 1990 sought to overturn “Supreme Court rulings that made it much more difficult for individual employees to prove discrimination.” The legislation was fought by big business, because it imposed new penalties on employers convicted of job discrimination. McCain voted against the act four times.

And in his 2000 presidential campaign, McCain employed a man named Richard Quinn in his South Carolina organization. Quinn was a toxic figure, writing:

“King Day should have been rejected because its purpose is vitriolic and profane. By celebrating King as the incarnation of all they admire, they [black leaders] have chosen to glorify the histrionic rather than the heroic and by inference they spurned the brightest and the best among their own race. Ignoring the real heroes in our nation’s life, the blacks have chosen a man who represents not their emancipation, not their sacrifices and bravery in service to their country; rather, they have chosen a man whose role in history was to lead his people into a perpetual dependence on the welfare state…”

According to AlterNet, “Quinn has also advocated electing David Duke, and sold T-Shirts through his magazine celebrating Abraham Lincoln’s assassination.” McCain defended Quinn as a “respected” and “fine man.” He refused to fire him from the campaign.

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama
:manny:

And you went back in time to find this and have nothing to say about what Trump just did last week? :mjtf:

You got more smoke for Mccain than a sitting president that is actively working to keep black ppl from voting and who has asked his supporters to commit crimes against black ppl.

He was tweeting out pics of black ppl calling them criminals LAST WEEK :mindblown: and you havent said anything about any of this.

And that's without mentioning the 10s of thousands of black ppl that are dying in REAL TIME from his bungled pandemic response:wtf:

But you're here deflecting from what's happening right now to talk about a man who has been dead for 2 years and who I STILL SAY hasn't done even a QUARTER of the things Trump has done

You're a clear white supremacist and more folks see you than you know, "breh".:mjpls:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you went back in time to find this and have nothing to say about what Trump just did last week? :mjtf:

You got more smoke for Mccain than a sitting president that is actively working to keep black ppl from voting and who has asked his supporters to commit crimes against black ppl.

He was tweeting out pics of black ppl calling them criminals LAST WEEK :mindblown: and you havent said anything about any of this.

And that's without mentioning the 10s of thousands of black ppl that are dying in REAL TIME from his bungled pandemic response:wtf:

But you're here deflecting from what's happening right now to talk about a man who has been dead for 2 years and who I STILL SAY hasn't done even a QUARTER of the things Trump has done

You're a clear white supremacist and more folks see you than you know, "breh".:mjpls:
:ufdup:I went back in time to where you voted for McCain over Obama...I never voted for Trump and I voted for Obama 2x :whoo:

Daps
:ufdup:I went back in time to where you voted for McCain over Obama...I never voted for Trump and I voted for Obama 2x :whoo:

At least I stand where I stand. I dont do deflection and I have no problem putting it out there.

While its obvious to anyone that sees your posts that you are a Trump supporter but you're too much of a coward to admit it, just like the rest of Trumpset on here.

I'd have more respect for yall if you actually had the guts to take the stance and admit that you support Trump

Then we could at least have an honest conversation. But instead you go around the forums constantly talking trash about Biden and hardly ever saying anything against Republicans except for something here and there to try to throw folks off your scent.

Stand on your square and stop being a punk. Its cool.:what:

I would honestly give all my coli cash to the first member of Trumpset to just go on wax and admit that you support him.

Just for one of yall having that much courage, I would give you evry coli dollar i got. Cause right now yall coming off like some chumps :francis:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least I stand where I stand. I dont do deflection and I have no problem putting it out there.

While its obvious to anyone that sees your posts that you are a Trump supporter but you're too much of a coward to admit it, just like the rest of Trumpset on here.

I'd have more respect for yall if you actually had the guts to take the stance and admit that you support Trump

Then we could at least have an honest conversation. But instead you go around the forums constantly talking trash about Biden and hardly ever saying anything against Republicans except for something here and there to try to throw folks off your scent.

Stand on your square and stop being a punk. Its cool.:what:

I would honestly give all my coli cash to the first member of Trumpset to just go on wax and admit that you support him.

Just for one of yall having that much courage, I would give you evry coli dollar i got. Cause right now yall coming off like some chumps :francis:

Obama 2x :umad: