Trump Laughs When Supporter Calls Obama Monkey

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Clearly sounded like spygate to me and Trump said it afterwards :unimpressed:
I already don't trust the Lincoln Project but if they are going try tactics like this it only undermines credibility and gives more fuel to the victim mentality having maga base
Trump said, and I quote, "BE NICE"...

Why the fukk would Trump say "BE NICE" to one of his supporters for yelling spygate?

Daps
These mfs treating this shyt like the blue dress shyt wtf :russ:

He def screamed out “ monkey “ and trump said let’s be nice.

why would trump talk about spying and then said let’s be nice if someone shouted out spy gate.

then the handclaps for when he said this can only happened in North Carolina like its a proud moment wtf.

evil CACs! :pacspit:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I hate Trump as much as the next, but it was "spygate"

These brehs must have hearing issues :unimpressed:

Got me
IgMyx.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He said spygate. That's why the original post gone. Trump still a piece of shyt tho
I hate Trump as much as the next, but it was "spygate"
Yall missing the point...

It doesn't matter what that Trumptard fakkit in the crowd said...

TRUMP clearly heard MONKEY and reacted to it with a laugh and "be nice"...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Trump said, and I quote, "BE NICE"...

Why the fukk would Trump say "BE NICE" to one of his supporters for yelling spygate?

i don't know why he says half the shyt he does. not sure that's a good barometer
on the flip side why would he say "you'd only hear that in north carolina" to a round of laughter if they really said monkey?
that would be the entire audience admitting they racist during a live telecast

i'm not trying defend trump as he's still lying in this clip but this makes me look at lincoln project sideways and question what they are trying to really do

Daps
i don't know why he says half the shyt he does. not sure that's a good barometer
on the flip side why would he say "you'd only hear that in north carolina" to a round of laughter if they really said monkey?
that would be the entire audience admitting they racist during a live telecast

i'm not trying defend trump as he's still lying in this clip but this makes me look at lincoln project sideways and question what they are trying to really do

Yes because there's no way in hell that Trump could possibly be a full on unabashed white supremacist racist.

I mean its not like he called black football players SOBs and launched racist attacks at the first black president.

I'm sure glad his grandfather didn't attend klan rallies. And boy am I comforted by the fact that he wasnt tweeting out videos of White Power 2 weeks ago.

:mjpls:

But yes let's talk more about that pesky Lincoln Project instead :mjpls: