Trump just shouted out Bankhead?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If Trump is as “bad” as everyone says he is, 100% voting for him would be fukking the system. Problem is you folks want to hold onto America so bad.

NY media hates Trump,
west coast media hates trump, Hollywood hates trump, UK hates trump, All major new sources outside of one hate him. Bankers hate him, all special interest groups like the bilderberg group hate him. All elitism on the cac side hate him.

So voting for him causes cac in fighting. The storming of the capital was a GOOD THING. We like this shyt. That’s fukking the system. We want cacs being chaotic and fighting each other. Storming their own buildings. Don’t be a scared bytch. If Trump wins America and it’s systems get worse and implode. So yes. Voting for him is fukking the system. You scared bytch.
lol.... you dont understand that the "system" has multiple parts and factions within it...

just because some people dislike trump doesnt mean he's not the "system"

you speak like a breh who doesnt control anything in their life...

this is your way of feeling like you're part of something important...i get it...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Notice how trump calling out Black, Hispanic, Asian and saying MAGA for ALL Americans.

I always said he could've still won without the racism bs. Watch, I bet he tries to be less divisive this time.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm putting my money on TI and the Droly Ghost :lawd:

I was born up in Bankhead, y'all remember me
Way back in '83, T.I. stayed up the street from me
Just 'cause I'm from Bankhead, nikkas having beef wit me
Half never seen a G in a cap in my Beamer V
Ten screens falling, my Chevy watch it lean on me
Ridin' down Simpson, 'bout to waste my purple lean on me
Purple linen clean on me, the whole zone 3 on me
Waffle House Charger, yellow, black I got a bee on me

Dro flow always so impeccable :wow:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If Trump is as “bad” as everyone says he is, 100% voting for him would be fukking the system. Problem is you folks want to hold onto America so bad.

NY media hates Trump,
west coast media hates trump, Hollywood hates trump, UK hates trump, All major new sources outside of one hate him. Bankers hate him, all special interest groups like the bilderberg group hate him. All elitism on the cac side hate him.

So voting for him causes cac in fighting. The storming of the capital was a GOOD THING. We like this shyt. That’s fukking the system. We want cacs being chaotic and fighting each other. Storming their own buildings. Don’t be a scared bytch. If Trump wins America and it’s systems get worse and implode. So yes. Voting for him is fukking the system. You scared bytch.
Retard.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor

NY media hates Trump,

:what:

Blacks voting for trump would not cause white in fighting :dahell:

Them white folks would be more than happy to have the black vote if that means their man wins. Then when Trump notoriously lies and doesn’t keep his black promises it won’t hurt whites one bit, in fact they will be rejoicing that we got tricked.

I can’t believe I just read that nonsense I stay forgetting there’s people as dumb as you just out there voting and raising kids and whatnot :hhh:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLR loves you to, Mr. President

:to:

sddefault.jpg
Holy shyt, you can see the "Get Out" in his eyes

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

NY media hates Trump,

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Trump be posted up in Zone 6 at the Texaco too