Trump just shouted out Bankhead?

Superstar
Daps
Beat me to it. They’re problem was they pushed the WORST song on the whole album. This whole shyt slid on the low.

:jbhmm:On another note, which record repped it better?

They both showed portrayed zone 1 in varied yet equal ways. One more descriptive and nostalgic (T.I), the other more of the personality of the time (D4L).

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buddy is so full of shyt it's inspirational

I think Trump will pander to whoever he feels likes him at any given moment honestly:mjlol:.if he sees cacs upset about this he will double down on racism. If more black people like him after this,he will drink some koolaid on t.v.Or some other stereotype he thinks will make us cheer him

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I didn't vote for Trump last two elections but I'm going to this time due to the mugshot. He one of us now.

For You to associate a mug shot with the authentic black experience, means that you think that 'real' black people are criminals by default.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If Trump is as “bad” as everyone says he is, 100% voting for him would be fukking the system. Problem is you folks want to hold onto America so bad.

NY media hates Trump,
west coast media hates trump, Hollywood hates trump, UK hates trump, All major new sources outside of one hate him. Bankers hate him, all special interest groups like the bilderberg group hate him. All elitism on the cac side hate him.

So voting for him causes cac in fighting. The storming of the capital was a GOOD THING. We like this shyt. That’s fukking the system. We want cacs being chaotic and fighting each other. Storming their own buildings. Don’t be a scared bytch. If Trump wins America and it’s systems get worse and implode. So yes. Voting for him is fukking the system. You scared bytch.

So you vote for a man that wants to erase Black History from schools AND libraries on top of taking basic rights, sending us back to Jim Crow Era rules.