Trump is executing black federal prisoners. Where is Ice Cube, Tavis Smiley, Cornel West & Tariq?

Daps
that's not supporting trump.

also you can't talk about anyone critiquing obama if you voted for john mccain breh

tenor.gif

Trump is executing black ppl and yall talking about McCain :mjlol:

Just say you a cac breh. Thats more believable than a "brotha" not caring about the Supreme Leader of the KKK executing black ppl.
:hhh:

Daps
Breh that has nothing to do with trump. Cornell was calling out trump even when he was on that birther shyt.

Im making the point that he had more smoke for Obama than he ever had for Trump.

:ufdup:

Kinda like coli both siders. Yeah they will call Trump out from time to time to try to throw brehs off the scent

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why wasn’t he pardoned before Trump, ion fukk with Trump but nikkas ain’t getting no pass from him after Biden won.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:unimpressed:

Just answer the question. Where's all these ppl at?

A brotha was just executed yesterday when even the jurors were saying he shouldn't be executed, and Trump had his life in his hands and executed him.

Where's Cube? :unimpressed:
Kim K fought hard for that Brandon guy..I just saw he was executed and her efforts didn't work.

Daps
Kim K fought hard for that Brandon guy..I just saw he was executed and her efforts didn't work.

Yeah but this thread ain't about Kim K

Why wasn’t he pardoned before Trump, ion fukk with Trump but nikkas ain’t getting no pass from him after Biden won.

Nobody is saying they should be pardoned. But what we are saying is that they more than likely would have just lived out there lives in lockup. Trump fast tracked their executions FOR NO REASON.

Daps
I just looked this shyt up along with the other cases.

The hill we dying on?

If they were on track to be executed right now, I'd be more :yeshrug: about it.

But the fact that Trump just wants to kill some ppl before he leaves office and he's choosing black folks don't sit right with me.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How long were they in federal custody and why weren't they exonerated during the black president's presidency, since (for your troll thread purposes) expecting something human from a white racist is tantamount to begging a bum for a million kuwaiti dinar?
:ohhh:
You do know Donald Trump wanted the Central Park 5 executed and never retracted his statement, right? :mjpls:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cause a lot of them defend executions of black men. They see those barbaric executions as "real gangsta shyt" and a sign of weilding power.
like who?
Why did Barack Obama free a Puerto Rican terrorist bomber?
I don't know.