Trump is about to open the country back up

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Did you bother reading the article?
  • The state’s one-day toll of 671 deaths, while still “horrific,” Mr. Cuomo said, was the lowest in a week and has been below last week’s peak of 799 for the last four days.
Only time will tell at this point...just gotta keep practicing social distancing and quarantines.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
It's time for Trumpty Dumpty to step aside and let the adults handle this one.

tenor.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
There was a CV outbreak at a meat processing plant here in Colorado...so I now I'm looking into going vegan. lol.

better sneak ya ass to cherry creek...sloans lake or bearcreek n catch some perch trout or got damn me large mouth bass..

colorado is slept on when it comes to fishin..fukk a cow

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has no power on this. If governors keep it closed it'll be closed. That's a state decision and he's lying because he's mad lol.

It’s under the 10th amendment. He can’t override states to open, he never had the power to close them. He’s just talking shyt as usual.

He has no authority to do so.

Technically he can't force them.. but he can tie up the federal money and aid they are getting and all yall asses will be back to work next week cause the states wont survive with out it.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
withholding federal aid to states in a pandemic would be direct blood on his hands

You know how much blood he already got on his hands? lol. He was already caught red handed breaking law numerous times now and nothing happened. He can do what he wants and he will. and cacs and the media will let him get away with it as usual.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I didn't say that it would count against your tax refund.

I said that the money withheld from your paycheck every two weeks will have parts of that money going to all this stimulus that was created in the last few weeks.

u cannot create trillions of dollars out of thin air and not think we're gonna have to pay that back.

hell, they might increase federal withholding to pay this back in the coming years.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The president doesn't have all that power, it'll ultimately be up to state governments to open back up.

A lot of people are fiending anyway