Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Um, Demcorats already did something. They impeached him.

Also, the executive branch is currently controlled by Trump stooges. Democrats investigating Trump (which they have been doing) is not going to lead to much since AG Bill Barr is up Trump's ass. How is that the Democrats fault? :stopitslime:

IMPEACHED but is still in office...:coffee: now like I said... the republicans gonna exonerate his ass and he'll still be in there for his second term... impeachment is punishment in NAME only... when they have military or govt agents dragging him out of office in handcuff then I'll be surprised but until then...:snoop: it seems like he can do all these crimes and get nothing but slaps on the wrists...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate the entire govt now regardless...:ld: don't matter what thread im in... both parties can suck a dikk...:manny: Y'all gon learn trump will be impeached but the republicans will let him off and the democrats WILL DO NOTHING...:comeon: mark my words...
Mark my words? Do you believe you're the only one with this foresight? Also, what more do you want Democrats to do with respect to Trump? Shouldn't your ire be directed at the party-over-country Republicans?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Mark my words? Do you believe you're the only one with this foresight? Also, what more do you want Democrats to do with respect to Trump? Shouldn't your ire be directed at the party-over-country Republicans?

I'm mad at both parties now... been mad at republicans for their bullshyt but ever since that second term of barack obama, the dnc emails and how the dccc outright gave the nomination to hillary over bernie at the time and she still lawst... I've about done with them too... both parties is trash... the republicans is a bunch of racist scumbag criminals but you can't have soft ass democrats fighting against them because they are not as ruthless to use the law to take them out...like i said...INEFFECTIVE.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:deadmanny:
@MelissaQuinn97
https://twitter.com/MelissaQuinn97/status/1217849087413903362

Senators have been given a flashcard with suggested phrases to use to avoid reporters, per @caitlinconant and @Grace_Segers https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/trump-impeachment-moves-to-senate-as-house-managers-present-articles/#post-update-55d4b56a …

EOarONSWkAImulY

11:40 - 16 Jan 2020

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
IMPEACHED but is still in office...:coffee: now like I said... the republicans gonna exonerate his ass and he'll still be in there for his second term... impeachment is punishment in NAME only... when they have military or govt agents dragging him out of office in handcuff then I'll be surprised but until then...:snoop: it seems like he can do all these crimes and get nothing but slaps on the wrists...
Nikka, I know how the impeachment process works :stopitslime:.

Trump is not gonna be "exonerated" especially because we know that the GOP is corrupt. Also, there's NO guarantee that Trump is going to win a 2nd term :stopitslime: :camby:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um, Demcorats already did something. They impeached him.

Also, the executive branch is currently controlled by Trump stooges. Democrats investigating Trump (which they have been doing) is not going to lead to much since AG Bill Barr is up Trump's ass. How is that the Democrats fault? :stopitslime:

lmao why are you even engaging this obvious troll?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@Olivia_Beavers
A Dem source tells me Sen. Sinema is doing internal polling to see how her constituents are feeling re. impeachment, and says this will be factored into her decisionmaking on impeachment.

This is not the only office weighing the political impact of impeachment process.
Zach C. Cohen

@Zachary_Cohen
.@SenatorSinema (D-AZ) on impeachment trial: “I will treat this process with the gravity and impartiality that our oaths demand and will not comment on the proceedings or facts until the trial concludes.” (For the record: Sinema generally does not speak to reporters anyway.)
12:03 - 16 Jan 2020