Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:dwillhuh: is what I said earlier so damned funny... what has the democrats done outside of the republicans that made america progress for us when we voted these a$$holes in...

You gon learn...:mjpls:
Dog.......

Just leave the thread your contribution is zero..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dog.......

Just leave the thread your contribution is zero..

leave the thread...:what: WHO THE fukk IS YOU???;mjlol: my contributions.... I didn't know we couldnt post an opinion about the governing parties of the country without ya'll getting salty about it..:heh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
leave the thread...:what: WHO THE fukk IS YOU???;mjlol: my contributions.... I didn't know we couldnt post an opinion about the governing parties of the country without ya'll getting salty about it..:heh:
That shyt you said was stupid.

You wanted some daps

You act like you enlightening people with your “both sides” bullshyt..

That shyt was garbage

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That shyt you said was stupid.

You wanted some daps

You act like you enlightening people with your “both sides” bullshyt..

That shyt was garbage

its not both sides...:what: im saying its a clusterfukk no matter how you look at things in a just society no matter what party both sides would be held to account UNDER THE LAW... the republicans have done pretty racist and corrupt shyt and the democrats have let them..:what: I know this is about trump's impeachment... but the democrats is too soft for dealing with this cac...:camby: that's all im saying.... If barack obama did the shyt trump was doing, the republicans would have BEEN had him dragged out in handcuffs... :what: its a double standard... and its bullshyt.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: is what I said earlier so damned funny... what has the democrats done outside of the republicans that made america progress for us when we voted these a$$holes in...

You gon learn...:mjpls:
It's funny that you have posted in these Trump-related threads over the past few years yet still recite this line of thought. Did you read or just skim through it? :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's funny that you have posted in these Trump-related threads over the past few years yet still recite this line of thought. Did you read or just skim through it? :francis:

I hate the entire govt now regardless...:ld: don't matter what thread im in... both parties can suck a dikk...:manny: Y'all gon learn trump will be impeached but the republicans will let him off and the democrats WILL DO NOTHING...:comeon: mark my words...

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I hate the entire govt now regardless...:ld: don't matter what thread im in... both parties can suck a dikk...:manny: Y'all gon learn trump will be impeached but the republicans will let him off and the democrats WILL DO NOTHING...:comeon: mark my words...
Um, Demcorats already did something. They impeached him.

Also, the executive branch is currently controlled by Trump stooges. Democrats investigating Trump (which they have been doing) is not going to lead to much since AG Bill Barr is up Trump's ass. How is that the Democrats fault? :stopitslime: