Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
He's forcing the cabinet to resign so that he can pretty much re-write the Russian constitution and consolidate power beyond his term in 2024. He will be PM and President.
It's crazy how Russia always seem to have some form of dictator/emperor or oligarchy.

From all of the Russian empires/kindgoms to the Soviet Union to the Yeltsin days (oligarchy) to now Putin (continued oligarchy and Putin wants to be a Tsar).

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's crazy how Russia always seem to have some form of dictator/emperor or oligarchy.

From all of the Russian empires/kindgoms to the Soviet Union to the Yeltsin days (oligarchy) to now Putin (continued oligarchy and Putin wants to be a Tsar).
honestly, the USA is unique in that because they basically STARTED OVER

Most of these countries still have some form of monarchy or constitutional monarchy

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the cast of a$$holes in this saga is really something else

I remember the Bush II years well and that just pales in comparison, I'm sure some of it is because media and the internet has changed but sometimes I'm just at a loss

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
the cast of a$$holes in this saga is really something else

I remember the Bush II years well and that just pales in comparison, I'm sure some of it is because media and the internet has changed but sometimes I'm just at a loss

It could be higher exposure, but this group just feels stupid, and the kicker is they keep showing it. And the fact that there is passion behind the cult-ish group that follows and believes in these people makes it that much more maddening.