Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
Schiff on the new Parnas docs: "That letter makes clear that Giuliani, in his own words, is acting at the behest and with the knowledge and consent of the president. There is no fobbing this off on others. The president was the architect of this scheme."
10:32 - 15 Jan 2020

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gonna be interesting to see how trump finesses this one.

Trump has no finesse, he's just going to whine on Twitter.

But he's always said that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any support :yeshrug: and it looks like we're pretty close to that literally being proven to be true.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Swalwell would have been a good pick for impeachment manager.
i don’t have anything bad to say about Eric, but he is too emotionally charged for this. I like his energy, but he has gone on too many coli style rants to be let on the team. I think it’s a good team right now.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
i don’t have anything bad to say about Eric, but he is too emotionally charged for this. I like his energy, but he has gone on too many coli style rants to be let on the team. I think it’s a good team right now.
You mean he calls out these pieces of excrement on their bullshyt?

:what:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You mean he calls out these pieces of excrement on their bullshyt?

:what:
Yes, and again, Everybody around here knows I am not a concern troll, am I am not saying anything bad about him. People like him, who can’t abide this bullshyt, and like me and a lot of us around here that can’t just sit still and listen to these fukkfaces defend the indefensible, getting to emotional in these settings would probably not do. I wish it wasn’t like that, but as we all know, we live in a fukking joke of a justice system.