Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
She could have held them indefinitely. There are a large segment of dum dums out there that will see he was “cleared” and that’ll do damage. It will be nice to have the GOP on record but at the end of the day nothing will happen to them. We already know they are corrupt we don’t need them to do more to confirm it.
This makes zero sense. Holding them back has ensured that the Senate doesn't have the votes to immediately dismiss the case. It has also served the purpose of pressuring vulnerable R's to be whipped into breaking with ranks to allow witnesses. The conversation has essentially shifted to, well if you all get to call witnesses, we want Hunter Biden to testify.

Not to mention that they are probably going to end up introducing additional articles because of Iran after the fact, something they are well within their right to do despite the two current articles being on their way to the Senate.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
She could have held them indefinitely. There are a large segment of dum dums out there that will see he was “cleared” and that’ll do damage. It will be nice to have the GOP on record but at the end of the day nothing will happen to them. We already know they are corrupt we don’t need them to do more to confirm it.

Well, I originally said, she could hold them (hell to spring/summer this year) and keep investigating and adding to it but thinking on it, that definitely would have backfired. It would have been seen as no urgency to deal with his alleged unlawful behavior and be seen as vindictive becuase "Dems hate Trump". I definitely understand your point though. There is overwhelming support for Trump by Republican voters but even in the Fox News polls, they wanted to see evidence and have witnesses. If the Senate is a seen as more inclined to be "fair" to Trump, then what would his excuse be to obstruct the Senate as well? There are people who voted for Trump in 2016 who im sure are invested in this process, how its going to be handled and the outcome. I don't want to say there will be harm done to the GOP behind a scam trial. I think we can get the Senate back based on how some Senators handle this and I know those vulnerable Senators will be careful how they move. Remember there was just going to be a vote to dismiss and then as time went on, Senators started saying they would not support that. The understand how they will look to their voters. So, I'm going to wait patiently and watch it play out. I have no expectation for conviction/removal, never did but I want it to play out on TV in the Senate just like it did in the House. He's guilty as fukk, no way around that being televised.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Lawyer for Lev Parnas: "Parnas remains committed to testifying" https://twitter.com/josephabondy/status/1217222383309918216 …
Joseph A. Bondy@josephabondy

HPSCI has just transmitted evidence from Lev Parnas to the Judiciary Committee, which it deemed relevant to @POTUS’ impeachment inquiry. Mr. Parnas remains committed to testifying as to all the actions he took in Ukraine on behalf of @realDonaldTrump. #LetLevSpeak #LevRemembers
EORxSQcXsAMU1XR

EORxSQcXsAQ4Rz6

6:55 PM - Jan 14, 2020
159 people are talking about this

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

One released exchange shows Robert F. Hyde, a Trump donor and Republican Congressional candidate, sent texts to Parnas that implied he had access to people spying on Yovanovitch in Kyiv http://trib.al/K0moTCv
Reached for comment on the text messages by The Daily Beast on Tuesday night, Hyde texted, “Bull Schiff is a giant b*tch.” http://trib.al/K0moTCv