Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump is absolutely never going to be removed by Republicans. :childplease:

They won't even publicly criticize him and you think they'd vote to remove him? I doubt they even get one Republican Senator. Most you'll get is Romney or Collins saying something or other he did was "concerning".

The impeachment trial will be a sham and everybody knows it. The only way Trump is being removed is if he's voted out or has to resign due to some kind of health problem.
Yeah I mean republicans are all paid off in one way or another. Pelosi knows this and the only thing she can do is let it unfold.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

:dwillhuh:

giphy.gif

I bet that if u removed the logo from that gif , and posted it on twitter ..people would actually think it really happened.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@burgessev
Murkowski says she’d oppose a motion to dismiss, joining Collins, Romney and Alexander: “if it was immediately and before we had a chance to ask questions, yeah I would”
Burgess Everett

@burgessev
Sen. Perdue says he’s weighing whether to immediately dismiss Trump’s impeachment trial, contra GOP leaders (doesn’t have the votes to pass right now)

“We’re legitimizing an illegitimate process. We ought to move immediately to dismiss”
13:11 - 14 Jan 2020

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is absolutely never going to be removed by Republicans. :childplease:

They won't even publicly criticize him and you think they'd vote to remove him? I doubt they even get one Republican Senator. Most you'll get is Romney or Collins saying something or other he did was "concerning".

The impeachment trial will be a sham and everybody knows it. The only way Trump is being removed is if he's voted out or has to resign due to some kind of health problem.
Here you go with the bullshyt. Put up as many stupid smilies as you want, it wasnt supposed to even get to this point (remember how impeachment was sure to blow up in the Democrats faces?) and now the Republicans dont even have enough votes to stop witnesses from being called. The goalposts just keep moving. Trump's going to be removed by his own party, they will feel they have to. This soft overt coup has blown up in their faces thanks to their ineptitude. A full out trial with evidence and witnesses are a death penalty for Trump and most important his enablers and collaborators. Trumps not making it to 2020 and if by some magical circumstance he does, he will be worthless bc he will be politically damaged from the trial.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Trump's going to be removed by his own party, they will feel they have to.
:russ::mjlol:

This is delusional man. C'mon dude. 20 GOP Senators are not voting to remove Trump. They already chose party over country. Nothing will change that. Plus they all need Trump's fundraising money. Which he has alot of which is why he controls them.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Guess pelosi didn’t have it in her to hold on to the articles. Trump will be “cleared” now. No one will be held accountable. Atleast he was impeached and precedent for future presidents was set.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::mjlol:

This is delusional man. C'mon dude. 20 GOP Senators are not voting to remove Trump. They already chose party over country. Nothing will change that. Plus they all need Trump's fundraising money. Which he has alot of which is why he controls them.
How many times does your clueless dumb ass have to proven wrong before you crawl into your hole permanently? It must suck to be continually WRONG on everything lol you should be the last person in here casting any type of dispersion..After a year or more of being wrong every step of the way.. your opinion means shyt bro.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Guess pelosi didn’t have it in her to hold on to the articles. Trump will be “cleared” now. No one will be held accountable. Atleast he was impeached and precedent for future presidents was set.

I mean continue to hold it for what at this point? Mitch showed he wasnt going to negotiate with Schumer and they can still investigate Trump( and he will keep doing unlawful shyt because its his nature). Send them and let the GOP get on record doing whatever it is they're going to do. Like Trump has already said, he doesnt want to have the stigma of impeachment attached to him but it will. Looks like there are 4 Senators on record saying they wont vote to dismiss and want to hear witnesses. As long as Dems stay together on this, they will get the trial thats needed and then Republicans are going to do what they do. I think all of us have known from the jump the Senate wasnt going to convict him.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I mean continue to hold it for what at this point? Mitch showed he wasnt going to negotiate with Schumer and they can still investigate Trump( and he will keep doing unlawful shyt because its his nature). Send them and let the GOP get on record doing whatever it is they're going to do. Like Trump has already said, he doesnt want to have the stigma of impeachment attached to him but it will. Looks like there are 4 Senators on record saying they wont vote to dismiss and want to hear witnesses. As long as Dems stay together on this, they will get the trial thats needed and then Republicans are going to do what they do. I think all of us have known from the jump the Senate wasnt going to convict him.
She could have held them indefinitely. There are a large segment of dum dums out there that will see he was “cleared” and that’ll do damage. It will be nice to have the GOP on record but at the end of the day nothing will happen to them. We already know they are corrupt we don’t need them to do more to confirm it.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
How many times does your clueless dumb ass have to proven wrong before you crawl into your hole permanently? It must suck to be continually WRONG on everything lol you should be the last person in here casting any type of dispersion..After a year or more of being wrong every step of the way.. your opinion means shyt bro.
What have I been wrong on?