Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Regulators can find out exactly who has made the trades that were tied to remarks from the president, and they can also determine exactly how much those traders made off their transactions. If any of those were made by individuals tied to Trump, that would be evidence of fraud."

shyt is blatant as fukk with his tweeting, they need to nail this orange fakkit on this. would be completely undeniable

fukk you @the cac mamba.

You are going to have to bear with me, that's been my go to response for a few months so it's gonna take a while to post something positive when you make a good post.

:mjgrin:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
McConnell defends his coordination with the WH on trial and notes Schumer coordinating with Pelosi. “So it’s OK to have consultation with the prosecution but not the defendant?” He says that House Democrats “flinched” by not sending over the articles of impeachment to the Senate
12:15 - 3 Jan 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
“We can’t hold a trial without the articles,” McConnell says, adding that “we’re content in continuing the regular business of the Senate” until the articles are sent over

12:27 - 3 Jan 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
Chuck Schumer on Senate impeachment trial: "Will we conduct a fair trial that examines all the facts or not? The country just saw Senator McConnell's answer to that question. His answer is no." Via CBS
@kylegriffin1
Schumer: "Leader McConnell reminds us today and in previous days, that rather than acting like a judge and a juror, he intends to act as an executioner of a fair trial." Via CBS

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you @the cac mamba.

You are going to have to bear with me, that's been my go to response for a few months so it's gonna take a while to post something positive when you make a good post.

:mjgrin:
no more bad faith arguments in 2020 :huhldup: trump's presidency is a disgrace and i'll be voting his ass out no matter who the dem nominee is

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
· 2m
Pelosi: “Leader McConnell is doubling down on his violation of his oath, even after the exposure of new, deeply incriminating documents this week which provide further evidence of what we know: President Trump abused the power of his office for personal, political gain.”

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Pelosi statement doesn’t address when she might send articles to Senate but says: “The GOP Senate must immediately proceed in a manner worthy of the Constitution and in light of the gravity of the President’s unprecedented abuses.”
15:56 - 3 Jan 2020