Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@NatashaBertrand
https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1212781280515051526

Schumer has released a statement about the new @just_security reporting showing acting Pentagon comptroller Elaine McCusker's warnings to OMB about potential illegality of Ukraine funding hold. But he does not call for McCusker's testimony in the Senate impeachment trial.

ENSqJP_WkAE3nd9

12:02 - 2 Jan 2020

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Majority Report has opened today with Sam Seder pointing to examples of Republicans and centrist Dems that are beginning to slide their rhetoric a bit further. I think it's worth a check out, he's still going in as I type. Showed Murkowski, Collins and Jones as examples. There's pressure some fam.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majority Report has opened today with Sam Seder pointing to examples of Republicans and centrist Dems that are beginning to slide their rhetoric a bit further. I think it's worth a check out, he's still going in as I type. Showed Murkowski, Collins and Jones as examples. There's pressure some fam.

It was going be pressure soon as the Democrats decided to hold up sending the articles over..a brilliant strategical move on their behalf and the Republicans being their useless treasonous selves walked right into it. No matter what anyone in the peanut gallery says but barring any overt desperation moves Trump has been turned into a lame duck president and the Republicans have been effectively declawed. He may not even make it to the election. Pelosi sniped them down ..1 shot 1 kill.