Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I'm talking about moderate Dems in the House that live in districts Trump won or swing districts. That doesn't mean Dems will lose the House. Its possible they may lose the strength of their majority.
Nah there too. If they're doing a good job they'll get re-elected.

CNN just interviewed ppl in SC and they didn't care how their Rep voted because he was "real" and he "cared about his community"

This is Republicans they were interviewing.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
That's one district. Sounds like you're under estimating Trump and Republicans.
There's a reason people that you think are terrible keep getting re-elected for office.

Voters don't give a fukk. If they see their Reps occasionally, get a couple of parks built, they'll get re-elected.

I'm not understimating Trumps support. Most of the country just isn't tuned in to this impeachment, tbh.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Or maybe its the truth and people in this thread refuse to catch up with that reality? And also refuse to contend with the fact that some Dems may lose their seat in the House over this to Republicans.
lolololololololololololololololololol Who’s man is this?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The polls, no matter which way they lean, don't tell the full story of where the country is on impeachment. There is a large enough contingent, who can't be ignored, who are in favor of impeachment and removal. Focus less on the usual suspects you are hearing from and more on those you are not.

It appears what is going to ultimately get Trump one way or another is fatigue. It has kept him upright this long and worked in his favor in the face of his criminality but the diminishing returns are slowly kicking in.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Schiff told me of Giuliani saying he informed Trump he wanted Marie Yovanovitch out bc of her resistance to probes that could help Trump. “The plot continues. The effort to secure foreign interference in our elections hasn’t stopped.”
09:21 - 17 Dec 2019
@mkraju
“What I found most striking about Giuliani’s comments was the admission, confession that they needed to push Yovanovitch out of the way because she was going to get into the way of these corrupt investigations that Giuliani was pushing,” Schiff said

Manu Raju

@mkraju
While he criticized Giuliani’s “daily admissions of guilt,” he said he would place a “higher priority” on Senate securing testimony of Mulvaney and Bolton and others - not Giuliani. He also called on senators to demand the documents in the Senate trial that the WH has withheld.
09:22 - 17 Dec 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
McConnell rejects Schumer call for four witnesses, criticizing Schumer for releasing letter and “short circuiting” talks. “It is not the Senate’s job to leap into the breach and search desperately for ways to “get to ‘guilty.’ That would hardly be impartial justice.”

10:22 - 17 Dec 2019
@mkraju
· 1m
Replying to @mkraju
”The fact that my colleague is already desperate to sign up the Senate for new fact-finding… which House Democrats themselves were too impatient to see through… well, that suggests something to me...

Manu Raju

@mkraju
”It suggests that even Democrats who do not like this president are beginning to realize how dramatically insufficient the House’s rushed process has been.”
10:22 - 17 Dec 2019