Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Honestly if you're just gonna watch clips you might as well skip the whole thing. The media gives you what they want
Yeah they do but there's youtube and Twitter and I can go back and watch any portion of the hearing I want. I just am a little burnt out at this point.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Report: Trump’s Ukraine Extortion Scheme Was Financed by Russians
Meanwhile, federal prosecutors charged yesterday evening that Lev Parnas, an associate of President Trump who represented him in Ukraine, was wired $1 million from a Russian bank account weeks before his arrest. Which is to say, Trump’s Ukraine plot appears to have been financed by Russia.

Parnas met repeatedly with Trump and his lawyer, Rudy Giuliani. Parnas claims Trump pulled him aside at last year’s White House Hanukkah party and personally directed his activities in Ukraine. That allegation remains unproven. What is proven, though, is that Parnas met with Trump numerous times (there are photographs), was Giuliani’s official business partner, and represented himself to Ukrainians as an agent of both Trump and Giuliani.

Rudy has worked as Trump’s lawyer for “free,” but Parnas paid him half a million dollars for his work. If Parnas himself was being paid by Russian sources, this means the Russians were essentially subsidizing Trump, paying for the work themselves so he didn’t have to lay out a dime of his own money.