Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I also find if funny how Lindsey Graham loathed Trump during the primaries and campaign in 2016 and now does everything to defend him.
The dem nominee is going to use Graham’s own words against him in an ad and run that shyt into the ground against trump

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These republicans are embarrassing

Trump's base has given them carte blanche. There is zero accountability for truth, morality, logic, rationality.

There is only one rule, don't go against Dear Leader.

It really burns me up that they have this power due to antiquated electoral college system.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Trump's base has given them carte blanche. There is zero accountability for truth, morality, logic, rationality.

It really burns me up that they have this power due to antiquated electoral college system.
It’s wild to me. They’ve been worse than usual today. I really wish they could have some consequence for basically aiding and abetting during this entire ordeal but I know once trump is gone it’ll be back to status quo and everyone will get amnesia about the backflips they did to defend this administration.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The electoral college and senate are both incompatible with democracy going forward