Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Playing devils advocate if Putin has a axe card to pull to get Trump re-elected. Don’t you think he would save for 2020?
So get him re elected but fail to elect the other bodies to defend him? Trump re election wouldn’t even matter if the Dems get the senate he’s gone regardless

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So get him re elected but fail to elect the other bodies to defend him? Trump re election wouldn’t even matter if the Dems get the senate he’s gone regardless
I hear you. I’m just saying GOP are blocking all these election security bills for a reason.and Trump has started a cyber unit with Russia lol. Trump is going to cheat every possible way he can.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I hear you. I’m just saying GOP are blocking all these election security bills for a reason.and Trump has started a cyber unit with Russia lol. Trump is going to cheat every possible way he can.
Yeah but check this out.. Dems got half the governorships now and even in red states.. You don’t think they will pass a measure in their state houses to sure up their election security? Basically saying the GOP can’t cheat now.. before it was easier since they had control from the feds down to the state level..

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Lol @ the fukkerry I'm hearing in my speakers.

Can't wait to see the clip of the protester

"We are voting for Donald Trump ... Americans are sick of your impeachment scam."

A protestor is removed from the room after he interrupts House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler as the committee's second impeachment hearing begins.

Link

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@willsommer
InfoWars host Owen Shroyer gets ejected from the impeachment hearing
Chad Pergram

✔@ChadPergram

USCP remove 1st demonstrator from any of the impeachment hearings. Was very loud. Yelling that Nadler just wants to remove Trump

ELWc0HjX0AAKxQQ

09:14 - 9 Dec 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
In making the case of Trump alleged obstruction, Barry Berke notes that Trump tried to fire special counsel and direct McGahn to make up a false story about it. Most of his discussion has been about Ukraine but he made point of highlighting that in his statement
10:02 - 9 Dec 2019