Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
BREAKING: White House Deputy Chief of Staff Daniel P. Walsh will leave the Trump administration, marking another major staff departure in an administration riddled with turnover.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

White House chief of operations leaving administration
Walsh was responsible for planning foreign trips for the administration.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
WATCH: A new ad released by top Republican, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, appears to include stock footage from Russia as it seeks to praise President Trump's accomplishments.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

New McCarthy ad praising Trump includes Russian stock footage
The clip showing a farmer was found on the website Pond5 and is credited to a user from Russia.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's not that 40% of the country is blind or believing the bullshyt that FOX and the GOP throws out there. Yes, there are a lot of people who are that stupid but a lot of these Trump supporters are simply racist as fukk piece of shyt old white people clinging to their 'power'

There's nothing more to it. There's no convincing them of anything because they know full well that Trump is a racist piece of shyt and he is an idiot and not fit for office. THEY KNOW IT. THEY DON'T CARE.

There is no logic behind it like oh well maybe THIS will be enough for them to let go. There is no letting go. They cannot logically defend Trump anymore, that is out the window. There's nowhere for them to go in defending any of this so at this point they are willing participants...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are them “Obama didn’t do shyt” Coli militants?:russell:

Obama didn't do shyt.
He was a white man's tool.
Hell, he ain't even black.

How am I doing so far?

White people cape for sleazeballs like Trump.

We push Obama under the bus for trying to be a President to the entire nation.

Same people give Trump the benefit of the doubt after passing dozens of policies to advance white supremacy simply because he said black people built America.

Used to infuriate me, now I am just :francis:.

At a certain point you have to let the self hate play itself out, and hope that maturity brings a better perspective.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Obama didn't do shyt.

How am I doing so far?

Same people give Trump the benefit of the doubt after passing dozens of policies to advance white supremacy simply because he said black people built America.

At a certain point you have to let the self hate play itself out, and hope that maturity brings a better perspective.

At first I thought the rise of these "Obama diin doo shyiet" keyboard militants and anti-immigration revolutionaries was the genuine cry of black folks truly looking for change and leadership in this age.

But once I started seeing these idiots bashinv folks like Obama and Kamala Harris to high heaven for being children of immigrants and therefore "anti-black Americans"' by their logic, but then step over each other to "agree with" Donald Trump, an unequivocally racist, white supremacist descendant of German euro trash--sometimes within the same post, completely oblivious to the irony--thats when I knew these people are full of shyt, miserable, self-hating, loud mouth racc00ns.

Black folks on the damn internet desperate to be perceived as intellects but too lazy to put in real work of their own, so they rely on bashing other black people and sharing any thoughtless contrarian view in order to appear as uncompromising critical thinkers. Idiots that think being pro-black is some type of competition between cult-like figureheads and not a collective effort of all our communities, people, voters, activists, teachers, elected officials to advance and protect civil rights and policy in this country. These folks are doing more to stifle and obstruct black people's progress in this country all on their own, with their clout chasing, contrarian fake intellectualism than Obama or any "anti-black immigrant" ever could.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that 40% of the country is blind or believing the bullshyt that FOX and the GOP throws out there. Yes, there are a lot of people who are that stupid but a lot of these Trump supporters are simply racist as fukk piece of shyt old white people clinging to their 'power'

There's nothing more to it. There's no convincing them of anything because they know full well that Trump is a racist piece of shyt and he is an idiot and not fit for office. THEY KNOW IT. THEY DON'T CARE.

There is no logic behind it like oh well maybe THIS will be enough for them to let go. There is no letting go. They cannot logically defend Trump anymore, that is out the window. There's nowhere for them to go in defending any of this so at this point they are willing participants...

Also let’s not forget and I know some of these ppl, a big core of trump fanatics are the mentally ill and yes they can vote lol shyt the parkland shooter voted from jail in 2018.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama didn't do shyt.

How am I doing so far?

there was a presidential candidate you're talking about.

His name was Jesse Jackson in 1988.

He failed.

Stop sounding dumb.

The guy you want for president will never be president.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
At first I thought the rise of these "Obama diin doo shyiet" keyboard militants and anti-immigration revolutionaries was the genuine cry of black folks truly looking for change and leadership in this age.

But once I started seeing these idiots bashinv folks like Obama and Kamala Harris to high heaven for being children of immigrants and therefore "anti-black Americans"' by their logic, but then step over each other to "agree with" Donald Trump, an unequivocally racist, white supremacist descendant of German euro trash--sometimes within the same post, completely oblivious to the irony--thats when I knew these people are full of shyt, miserable, self-hating, loud mouth racc00ns.

Black folks on the damn internet desperate to be perceived as intellects but too lazy to put in real work of their own, so they rely on bashing other black people and sharing any thoughtless contrarian view in order to appear as uncompromising critical thinkers. Idiots that think being pro-black is some type of competition between cult-like figureheads and not a collective effort of all our communities, people, voters, activists, teachers, elected officials to advance and protect civil rights and policy in this country. These folks are doing more to stifle and obstruct black people's progress in this country all on their own, with their clout chasing, contrarian fake intellectualism than Obama or any "anti-black immigrant" ever could.
giphy.gif