Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You should add an asterisk to your comment: except Kamala and her white husband.

Don Mcghan is going to invoke executive privilege. He isnt answering any questions

Lmao if you seriously believe Kamala Harris would be any less soft on Trump and his corrupt cronies. You must have missed that Bill Barr and Brett Kavanaugh Olympian grilling. Seriously, this woman's polling numbers arent even in the top 5 no more and some of yall are still on this tired bandwagon. She, moreso the anyone else in Washington, I wish was more involved in these investigations/hearings of Trump. She and Letitia James would be the one-two punch to destroy Trump and his cronies full stop.

At this point in the game im not for infighting among Democrats and black folks on the basis of whose the wokest and purest among us. The line between political ideologies has been drawn. It's time to unite the left. All those who choose to be on the side of Democrats in this time is on the right side of history and has a role to play, including our black judges and prosecutors serving in DC, NY and the country over.

Thecoli can miss me with the divisive faux wokeness, anecdotal nonsense, and Alex Jones-esque conspiracies of black immigrants secretly working towards the downfall of black folks. Nows not the time for this shyt. Half the "leaders" who spread all this garbage about Harris are now fighting amongst themselves over clout, attention, money, and useless labels, but these are who we trust to take on white supremacy from the convenience of keyboard while we look for any reason to bash accomplished elected officials.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
FBI NY office was covering for Trump as well

also if Vance only have 2 months left he need to go ahead and indict now
Vance has been working hand and hand with the Trump org for decades. He let Ivanc*nt and Diaper Don jr go a few years back, too.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Lmao if you seriously believe Kamala Harris would be any less soft on Trump and his corrupt cronies. You must have missed that Bill Barr and Brett Kavanaugh Olympian grilling. Seriously, this woman's polling numbers arent even in the top 5 no more and some of yall are still on this tired bandwagon. She, moreso the anyone else in Washington, I wish was more involved in these investigations/hearings of Trump. She and Letitia James would be the one-two punch to destroy Trump and his cronies full stop.

At this point in the game im not for infighting among Democrats and black folks on the basis of whose the wokest and purest among us. The line between political ideologies has been drawn. It's time to unite the left. All those who choose to be on the side of Democrats in this time is on the right side of history and has a role to play, including our black judges and prosecutors serving in DC, NY and the country over.

Thecoli can miss me with the divisive faux wokeness, anecdotal nonsense, and Alex Jones-esque conspiracies of black immigrants secretly working towards the downfall of black folks. Nows not the time for this shyt. Half the "leaders" who spread all this garbage about Harris are now fighting amongst themselves over clout, attention, money, and useless labels, but these are who we trust to take on white supremacy from the convenience of keyboard while we look for any reason to bash accomplished elected officials.

I stopped reading half way through. She's not even my top pick. My comment was directed towards what he said about black women. Because of who she married and not her politics ppl on here acted so disgusted with her. I'm sure you spit hot fire but I had to stop because I realized you were missing my point because there was no context for you.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just caught up with the thread. :wow:

I can’t even keep track of all the moving parts. I don’t think we have ever witnessed so many scandals from one administration in such a short amount of time.

The brazenness and incompetence of their actions is simply unbelievable.

The most amazing thing to me is how all this goes on and he doesn't seem to lose any support. If this was the 80s, 90s, or even 2000s there's no way Trump wouldn't have been removed by now.

You have like 40% of the country that sees all this and somehow manages to convince themselves it's "fake news" and the media is just out to get Trump. The cognitive dissonance :wow:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No effort to hide it

Also trump seems to want to bring a war criminal on the campaign trail

The most amazing thing to me is how all this goes on and he doesn't seem to lose any support. If this was the 80s, 90s, or even 2000s there's no way Trump wouldn't have been removed by now.

You have like 40% of the country that sees all this and somehow manages to convince themselves it's "fake news" and the media is just out to get Trump. The cognitive dissonance :wow:
partisan politics has given way to cult worship. They don’t even try to argue if he’s a criminal anymore. Now they just argue that everyone else is worse.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No effort to hide it

Also trump seems to want to bring a war criminal on the campaign trail

partisan politics has given way to cult worship. They don’t even try to argue if he’s a criminal anymore. Now they just argue that everyone else is worse.

Modern GOP:
Government is the problem!!

Republicans keep electing corrupt GOP members

See I told you government is the problem!!