Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
My daughter asked me a question last night. Granted I gave her a book this summer that would have been able to ascertain the answer to her question easier. Whatever. I googled the question, showed her the answer, and then turned off my phone. Look up the question on your own phone.

Are you telling me that there are some people in government that can’t even think to google something? It doesn’t surprise me that they are republicans. Pretending to be stupid is disgusting.
The point of the tweet is to highlight the fact that the people who had to Google or were unsure about the Burisma/Biden connection are full of sh*t considering their professions and interactions. The people in this tweet, some have nothing to gain or lose while others do. It's pretty obvious who is who there.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@TeamCoco
Useful stats about Congressman Jim Jordan and others at the impeachment hearing. https://youtu.be/O00OD0Qsf2M #CONAN

EJ6lqPgUwAAe-AN

13:05 - 21 Nov 2019

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So is Rudy not a political operative who has admitted to being tasked with digging up dirt? :jbhmm:

I know Nunes is stupid but just how stupid is he?

Good point. I completely forgot about Rudy. :mjlol:

EDIT: Nunes seems to want to prove the Dems' case. :mjlol::mjlol:

What point are these guys trying to make?

None. They're just purposefully wasting time so actual good questions won't be asked.