Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
The thing that is worrying me about Democrats is they are failing to highlight that Trump asking a foreign government to investigate a political rival is a crime and an impeachable offense in and of itself. Every time republicans say Trump wanted a foreign investigation into Biden, they are admitting he committed a crime. You don't need a quid pro quo attached. Trump and republicans have already confessed to the crime.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The thing that is worrying me about Democrats is they are failing to highlight that Trump asking a foreign government to investigate a political rival is a crime and an impeachable offense in and of itself. Every time republicans say Trump wanted a foreign investigation into Biden, they are admitting he committed a crime. You don't need a quid pro quo attached. Trump and republicans have already confessed to the crime.

Exactly. I think they may bring up the fact when it's time to draft up articles of impeachment against Trump.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

The problem is that that leaves Republicans the option to just censure him. Like the whole media lone wolf narrative after a shooting.

By building this as a conspiracy of his executive branch and using Guiliani to run a shadow policy, it forces them to acknowledge that this wasn’t a one-off request.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

My daughter asked me a question last night. Granted I gave her a book this summer that would have been able to ascertain the answer to her question easier. Whatever. I googled the question, showed her the answer, and then turned off my phone. Look up the question on your own phone.

Are you telling me that there are some people in government that can’t even think to google something? It doesn’t surprise me that they are republicans. Pretending to be stupid is disgusting.