Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
FIONA HILL: I refuse to be part of an effort to legitimize an alternate narrative that the Ukrainian government is a U.S. adversary, and that Ukraine—not Russia—attacked us in 2016. These fictions are harmful even if they are deployed for purely domestic political purposes.
10:18 - 21 Nov 2019

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Fiona Hill to Nunes and his report:
Jalen-Rose-towel-throw.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Pentagon confirms $35 million in aid still being withheld from Ukraine despite impeachment inquiry
The White House is still withholding some of the congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine that President Donald Trump froze over the summer, even as impeachment investigators scrutinize whether the commander-in-chief used the funds as leverage to pressure a foreign leader to commit publicly to investigations that would benefit him politically.

More than $35 million of the nearly $400 million in military aid that Trump had halted has not been released to Ukraine, the Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday, citing Pentagon spending documents it had obtained. Instead, the aid for Ukraine remains in U.S. accounts. The newspaper noted it is unclear why the money has not been released.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nunes must be heated listening to this:mjlol:

That's right it was Russia not Ukraine

This is not good because their entire basis of it bring Ukraine was that they can make Russia look innocent and remove the sanctions

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
In private Republicans have to be so ashamed of this dude. They might be ready for this to get out of the House and out of his hands.

Honestly, I dont think they feel shame. They are all pretty awful. I can't name a Republican that I would label as a good person working on behalf of their constituents.

:russ: at Holmes calling them the three amigos. I dont think I heard him say their actual names yet.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I was actually thinking of not watching today and just following on here and social media. I have consumed way too many hours of testimony in the last couple days, it's starting to get tiring.

We can't keep doing these two-a-days.
This is a good one tho.