Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:Conspiracy theory I’ve thought of for a long time: Reading this article and seeing it is based around Zuckerberg’s Cryptocurrency. I always thought the big crypto run that happened years back had to do with Trump and Putin funneling money that way. I watched the charts and they moved so much money around in crazy amounts. You’d see the dumps. I’m sure it was all being funneled through another Silicon Valley Company, Coinbase.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
:Conspiracy theory I’ve thought of for a long time: Reading this article and seeing it is based around Zuckerberg’s Cryptocurrency. I always thought the big crypto run that happened years back had to do with Trump and Putin funneling money that way. I watched the charts and they moved so much money around in crazy amounts. You’d see the dumps. I’m sure it was all being funneled through another Silicon Valley Company, Coinbase.
I thought it was a Russian con-job to get Americans social security numbers.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.

Btc and crypto in general surged during the 2016 elections and tumbled since

And since the beginning of 2020 runs its jumped back up.

It wouldnt surprise me if crypto was used for making dark money payments.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
KYKucmg.png