Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
RE: The Trump donor dinner part:

Hillary running Bernie as VP, I said that the day of election, or close to. What I didn't realize, was Hillary despised Sanders, but I think that would have swung the election. Shame. I would not have minded had she ran him as VP to shore up the vote, and cut him off at the knees when they assumed office.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:salute: to whoever leaked it. Bolton out here trying to use this impeachment to sell his book, fukk that we needed this info today.
motherfukcer was holding the counrty hostage.

At least Lev is talking. This bytch Bolton looking for profits

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
The problem with the Bolton stuff is that everybody thinks he is a lying piece of shyt, he is trying to sell books and we have seen a few books lately that are just sensationalized garbage without any evidence to back it up.

This one is done.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The problem with the Bolton stuff is that everybody thinks he is a lying piece of shyt, he is trying to sell books and we have seen a few books lately that are just sensationalized garbage without any evidence to back it up.

This one is done.

Except Bolton is just verbal confirmation to what the whistleblower already said. And Mulvaney. And Fiona Hill.

Unless the Dems can get that sever transcript or Trump to testify. The character of everyone around Trump is crap.

At this point a likely option could be that the Senate calls for witnesses and Trump drags this out to the election under impeachment by taking it to court to stop Bolton.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book. With that being said, the...
12:18 AM - Jan 27, 2020
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
...transcripts of my calls with President Zelensky are all the proof that is needed, in addition to the fact that President Zelensky & the Foreign Minister of Ukraine said there was no pressure and no problems. Additionally, I met with President Zelensky at the United Nations...
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
...(Democrats said I never met) and released the military aid to Ukraine without any conditions or investigations - and far ahead of schedule. I also allowed Ukraine to purchase Javelin anti-tank missiles. My Administration has done far more than the previous Administration.

12:18 AM - Jan 27, 2020

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

I always wondered when will the final turning point be for his lies. This gotta be it.

U have multiple people saying u did that shyt, including inadvertantly people still loyal to u.

After this, they gotta have witnesses now :mjlol:. Just the optics of shutting down witnesses.

Bolton about to bury him for 2020.