Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
Wouldn't be shocked if they are faking it, that Melania tape was gonna get the main coverage and that is in the bin now

So you think they would put out there that the President thats been downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax, telling ppl not to wear masks, got 200,000 ppl killed and counting and tried to say that corona is gone, :skip:

Would pretend to get it in order to disappear a story about Melania not wanting to do Christmas decorations?:mindblown:

Gee I wonder which one is the worst story :why:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
RIP to Pop Smoke but how all the dudes in this gif managing to look more feminine than the women?? :mindblown:

not sure breh but....

She wanna fukk with the Woo OooooooooUuuu. OOOUUUUUUU
full

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wouldn't be shocked if they are faking it, that Melania tape was gonna get the main coverage and that is in the bin now
This what i think

this was a way to try to get out of debates, garner sympathy, abd to sweep that Melania tape under the rug...

if not, then :mjlol:

I was wondering why of all people he couldn’t have caught this shyt after all he has said and done.

He’ll probably try to use it as a way to postpone election as well

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If trump beats this hes gona say his old ass was strong enough

He can always inject himself with bleach and swallow UV light bulbs..:jbhmm:

Ultimately he's fukked, as there is no cure.
Boris Johnson of the Uk was in hospital tied to a ventilator for a couple of weeks and he's younger than Trump.
All they'll do is try battle the symptoms, but he's fukked..