Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How is Fox News Spinning this?
they keep talking about how its coming as a shock because trump is always wearing a mask (obviously false)
also saying hope hicks is real adamant about wearing masks

keep in mind theres like a hundred pics of her this week alone not wearing a mask in any of em

so basically their agenda is to put the word out that you can wear a mask all u want, its not gonna protect you from covid.

i mean at this point fox news is a threat to public health, government should shut their ass down (they won't).

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
This is already going the wrong way. Don lemon just spent too long reading well wishes from both Dems and Republicans. I just turned off the tv. These muffukkas are so dumb. U can wish this dumb fucck well in private. But if the polls tighten up it’ll be because these retarded Dems are too puccy. I really don’t give a sh1t about the well being of this dude. He caused so much misery to many people. Why the fucck would anyone feel sympathy for him.

I feel you. I think this is a sympathy grab or a delay the election thing. And he ain't getting any sympathy from me. But those white people who were probably gonna vote for Biden might can be influenced. Oct 13 is early voting in Houston. I'll be there still ready to vote Trump's ass out :smugbiden:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
whose titties are those in your avi?
Dana_curly

RVlh.gif

Alright, I think I'll see myself out this thread now. Y'all stay safe'n'shyt outchea.