Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Brian Morgenstern dude is a fukking clown. He got embarrassed by Brianna Keilar a few weeks ago when he tried to Juelz his way out of explaining where's Trump's healthcare plan:

this is fukking embarrassing

and there are ppl who will watch this and still believe him :angry:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
weak interviewer ... why not interrupt him?

example:

Ehhhh... that is just an Ambassador. In the Trump Admin. ambassadors are just rich people who donated to the president so of course his ability to redirect a reporter's question is terrible.

Any interview or questions fielded by Sarah Sanders, Kayleigh McEnany, Trump, will just be spun as an attack or redirected like Pence did during the VP debate.

There was some daylight in this interview because this dude is new/terrible.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Ehhhh... that is just an Ambassador. In the Trump Admin. ambassadors are just rich people who donated to the president so of course his ability to redirect a reporter's question is terrible.

Any interview or questions fielded by Sarah Sanders, Kayleigh McEnany, Trump, will just be spun as an attack or redirected like Pence did during the VP debate.

It's an example of reporters standing their ground and of them collectively insisting on proper behaviour. You cannot ignore/re-direct if numerous reporters press for an answer.

Your reporters field soft questions and take non-answers all the time without pressing the issue. They are slow to push-back and get easily led away from the point.

neil slapping ben "the gish-gallop" shapiro to pieces in a way that he doesn't experience in the USA

the problem is the US public figure weakness for dynamic public inquiry and/or debate.

see galloway rip here

hitchens was revered in the usa for a reason ..

Cee2

Pro
Daps
weak interviewer ... why not interrupt him?

example:

i work with a lot of Dutch people. They’re probably some of the most direct people and will call out the slightest annoyance directly to your face without a care in the world.

Never send a Dutch Person an e-mail with any small talk.

Me: Hope you are well..............
Dutch guy:What do you mean with hope you are well?
:laff:

Last edited:
Daps
Idk yo.. I think it’s that to some degree but I think a lot of people are just really uninformed and don’t know how to think about politics.

i was just talking to my boy (this my nikka from waaay back.. I’m talking GI Joes and Ninja Turtles)

And he was saying how he’s giving trump 2 more weeks to see if he gonna come up with a check in order to get his vote

:snoop:

I didn’t have the energy to check him but was able to explain to him how the house/senate work with the executive branch to create and pass legislation before the convo ended smh

As I type this now, my mom is telling me how my uncle and his wife were saying something about how “Obama didn’t do nothing for us”

I could see people like that possible voting for trump. It’s really sad.. Democracy only really works if you have an informed populace

no disrespect to your boy and your fam, but this is why Trump loves the uneducated :blessed:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Sadistic and downright demonic...

Trying to take away folk healthcare with no plan...
All because a black man’s name is on it. What’s the point of getting multiple college degrees and putting on a facade of expertise and distinguishment just to govern like fukking racist 4-year-olds

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

That is generally how it works, the only difference is that most of the time they are just schmoozers with bored wives that are only there NOT to fukk up relationships with these countries. This administration is a fukking clown show

Daps
i work with a lot of Dutch people. They’re probably some of the most direct people and will call out the slightest annoyance directly to your face without a care in the world.

Never sent a Dutch Person an e-mail with any small talk.

Me: Hope you are well..............
Dutch guy:What do you mean with hope you are well?
:laff:

I would actually enjoy that. I like folks that straight up tell me what it is. I'm like that. I would love to tell ppl every day what it is, but folks are so sensitive :upsetfavre:

so I gotta keep it all to myself:beli: