Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
The reason is it’s expensive and they don’t have enough doses . Trump out here pretending like regular people can just get these treatments while trying to take insurance away

I don't believe it's expensive in the way of price but it takes a long azz fukking time to make,

If this is monoclonal antibodies we are talking about did anyone ever confirm that was what he was taking.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
A lot of black people getting a paycheck today :mjlol:just saw on CNN the crowd is starting to come in at the White House and spotted several black folk in MAGA hats :dead:

Several? Majority of them were black smh but they looked young. It looks like a field trip because they all wearing the same thing and the adults with them looked like chaperones.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of black people getting a paycheck today :mjlol:just saw on CNN the crowd is starting to come in at the White House and spotted several black folk in MAGA hats :dead:
Idk yo.. I think it’s that to some degree but I think a lot of people are just really uninformed and don’t know how to think about politics.

i was just talking to my boy (this my nikka from waaay back.. I’m talking GI Joes and Ninja Turtles)

And he was saying how he’s giving trump 2 more weeks to see if he gonna come up with a check in order to get his vote

:snoop:

I didn’t have the energy to check him but was able to explain to him how the house/senate work with the executive branch to create and pass legislation before the convo ended smh

As I type this now, my mom is telling me how my uncle and his wife were saying something about how “Obama didn’t do nothing for us”

I could see people like that possible voting for trump. It’s really sad.. Democracy only really works if you have an informed populace

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That Brian Morgenstern dude is a fukking clown. He got embarrassed by Brianna Keilar a few weeks ago when he tried to Juelz his way out of explaining where's Trump's healthcare plan:

Man I fukking love that lady.. Something about that look in her eyes..