Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
doubt the Rona crehs
1DIUwgl.png

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
I just can't believe it. But if it's true "it is what it is" :unimpressed:

The only reason I'm saying I don't believe is because I don't know what Trump's agenda is. Is it to try to get sympathy? Is it to test people to see if they'll still knock him and again gain sympathy? Is it to say he recovered in record time and that Covid is "harmless?" Is it to get a vaccine approved and distributed ASAP? Or is it to try to delay the election?

I would like that test if it shows positive on it to be made public. I just can't trust this man.

He's hidden 3/4 of a billion dollars in unpaid taxes and you think he'll make a real covid test public.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can't believe it. But if it's true "it is what it is" :unimpressed:

The only reason I'm saying I don't believe is because I don't know what Trump's agenda is. Is it to try to get sympathy? Is it to test people to see if they'll still knock him and again gain sympathy? Is it to say he recovered in record time and that Covid is "harmless?" Is it to get a vaccine approved and distributed ASAP? Or is it to try to delay the election?

I would like that test if it shows positive on it to be made public. I just can't trust this man.
This is already going the wrong way. Don lemon just spent too long reading well wishes from both Dems and Republicans. I just turned off the tv. These muffukkas are so dumb. U can wish this dumb fucck well in private. But if the polls tighten up it’ll be because these retarded Dems are too puccy. I really don’t give a sh1t about the well being of this dude. He caused so much misery to many people. Why the fucck would anyone feel sympathy for him.