Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
u muttherfucckas better not start wishing this racist piece of sh1t well. talking about "i dont like the man but i hope he gets better" nah fuccck you!

I just can't believe it. But if it's true "it is what it is" :unimpressed:

The only reason I'm saying I don't believe is because I don't know what Trump's agenda is. Is it to try to get sympathy? Is it to test people to see if they'll still knock him and again gain sympathy? Is it to say he recovered in record time and that Covid is "harmless?" Is it to get a vaccine approved and distributed ASAP? Or is it to try to delay the election?

I would like that test if it shows positive on it to be made public. I just can't trust this man.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
If this takes Trump out would Pence just run instead? What if both Biden and Trump get taken out? You would have Pence vs Kamala?
:lupe:
The Election is only a month away.
Would be some 2020 shyt to happen. Kamala vs Pence since Trump and Biden passed to Rona a week before the election...Damn..:wow:

Daps
Maybe I’m on a conspiracy wave right now but Trump literally makes everything worthy of disbelief. Will he come back acting like he beat it easily and it was no big deal to try to convince everyone the panic was for nothing? I don’t trust this guy.

A president whose whole shtick is to be STRONG and ALPHA even contracting a virus like this completely destroys his own narrative.

There is nothing he gains from faking this. Nothing.

momma

All Star
Daps
If 45 kick the bucket

source.gif

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would be even funnier if he got really sick and in a last ditch effort to save his life, they give him the experimental vaccine and then side effects of the vaccine takes him outta here :mjlol:
A vaccine is pretty useless once you get Covid...it is a preventative measure as it itself is a weak virus that teaches the immune system how to fight the more deadly Covid virus.

if this man survives, he might stop vaccine research altogether