Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
The rats are fleeing the ship.

The Junior Republican Senator from Arizona, Martha McSally, refused to say whether she is proud of her support of Trump at tonight's debate. :wow:

shyt is all crumbling around them. They all knew he was trouble but thought that populist wave would rub off on them. Trump has proven many times that he only gives a fukk about himself and he'll sell everyone out for that. :wow:
Now, the party is in shambles. Whole senate might flip + house is already blue.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rats are fleeing the ship.

The Junior Republican Senator from Arizona, Martha McSally, refused to say whether she is proud of her support of Trump at tonight's debate. :wow:

lol reminds me of when Vince McMahon's wife saw the writing on the wall and started telling people to vote for Her and Obama in 2012

obama-mcmahon-door-hang-embed.jpg

Daps
shyt is all crumbling around them. They all knew he was trouble but thought that populist wave would rub off on them. Trump has proven many times that he only gives a fukk about himself and he'll sell everyone out for that. :wow:
Now, the party is in shambles. Whole senate might flip + house is already blue.

I called this over the summer. Once Trump is gone, the Republican party is finished. They will turn on themselves like cannibals and destroy the party from the inside out.

Daps
this is the best series i've read on the topic
The President and the Bomb
The President and the Bomb: Redux
The President and the Bomb, Part III
The President and the Bomb, Part IV

tldr: "I keep getting asked one thing repeatedly: 'Are there any checks in place to keep the US President from starting a nuclear war?' What’s amazing about this question, really, is how seriously it misunderstands the logic of the US command and control system. It gets it exactly backwards. The entire point of the US command and control system is to guarantee that the President and only the President is capable of authorizing nuclear war whenever he needs to. It is about enabling the President’s power, not checking or restricting him."

Gotta laugh to keep from crying.

The whole world is literally in danger right now. :wow: