Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Does the president need permission to use nukes or does he get unilateral authority to use them whenever he wants to?
this is the best series i've read on the topic
The President and the Bomb
The President and the Bomb: Redux
The President and the Bomb, Part III
The President and the Bomb, Part IV

tldr: "I keep getting asked one thing repeatedly: 'Are there any checks in place to keep the US President from starting a nuclear war?' What’s amazing about this question, really, is how seriously it misunderstands the logic of the US command and control system. It gets it exactly backwards. The entire point of the US command and control system is to guarantee that the President and only the President is capable of authorizing nuclear war whenever he needs to. It is about enabling the President’s power, not checking or restricting him."

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the best series i've read on the topic
The President and the Bomb
The President and the Bomb: Redux
The President and the Bomb, Part III
The President and the Bomb, Part IV

tldr: "I keep getting asked one thing repeatedly: 'Are there any checks in place to keep the US President from starting a nuclear war?' What’s amazing about this question, really, is how seriously it misunderstands the logic of the US command and control system. It gets it exactly backwards. The entire point of the US command and control system is to guarantee that the President and only the President is capable of authorizing nuclear war whenever he needs to. It is about enabling the President’s power, not checking or restricting him."

:damn:

Daps
low key trump tweets are reminding me of kanye's

just crazy blabber

:ohhh: I was tryna think of who he was putting me in the mind of, and I couldnt place it... but that's it... Kanye

and we know Kanye is mentally ill. :huhldup:

The whole world may legit be in danger right now cause we have a literal madman in control of the biggest military on the planet. :snoop: