Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
By the way...remember that Covid19 outbreak that was supposed to wreck the African continent?
:patrice:
That never happened?
:jbhmm:
That was being pushed by mainly white American journalists and some Western European journalists?
:ufdup:
Look at where America is now....and look at the African continent as a whole. There are countries with less total cases on the continent than there are American cases...DAILY!
And these pundits and the racist white American culture really thought that Coronavirus was gonna destroy Africa.
And now this stupid fukking country has the most deaths and cases world wide and it's the richest and most well off.
How you like them apples?
When you're leaders are catching a relatively easy to prevent/transmit disease left and right through proper education, hygeine, handwashing and routine through proud ignorance, willful negligence, and just stupidity...you get what you deserve.

Vote all these fukking dumb GOP crackkkers the fukk and throw them all in prison! They don't even deserve sympathy. You wouldn't give sympathy to Pol Pot, King Leopold, or Mussolini.
one of my favorite parts of this year
africa was like we're not a shythole we can handle this

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I don't even understand this strategy. He is pulling the plug himself on relief with the election next month. Is he stupid? I figured rethugs would be tripping over their feet to get a dub before the voting starts.

He's not tryna make sense his entire platform is based off racism, greed and confusion. The people who vote for him are either racist, rich and greedy people or confused idiots who think he's a victim.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't even understand this strategy. He is pulling the plug himself on relief with the election next month. Is he stupid? I figured rethugs would be tripping over their feet to get a dub before the voting starts.
He is taking his ball and going home I think. I don't see how it helps him politically. It is like when he said he will take the blame for shutting down the government. I think his people will have to talk him off the ledge against.

Full disclosure, if Trump loses the election which is probable based on the polls, he is very unlikely to pass any new legislation because he just doesn't care. That means, the only true chance of stimulus is going to be post inauguration.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps