Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
"If I have COVID-19 the nation will and MUST join me on my journey!.... Now get me some hands to shake and babies to kiss!" - Donald "Rona Ryder" Trump

52h.gif

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Mary Trump says president sees illness as sign of 'unforgivable weakness'

“On Sunday, Mary Trump said both the president and his father, Fred Trump, held the view that illness was “unacceptable”. “Which sounds incredibly cruel, but happens to be true,..” Asked how the reaction to illness was expressed, Mary Trump said that the attitude was driven by the fact that her grandfather was “never sick. Ever
.’

My old man is like that. Lotta our older male relatives that are in their 70s and older are like that. Don’t believe in getting sick now, but especially when they were younger, and if they did get sick they didn’t believe in slowing down and covering up. It’s an admirable trait, but that can’t be your stance when you’re the leader of a nation during a pandemic:

“A year ago, the president’s mindset was thrust into the open when he was filmed reacting strongly to coughing in the Oval Office. ‘I don’t like that. If you’re going to cough, please, leave the room,” Trump said, shaking his head.‘“

lol. Man I bet trump is a muthafukka to be around

Lmao!!!

:russ: nah...I can't...

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
"If I have COVID-19 the nation will and MUST join me on my journey!.... Now get me some hands to shake and babies to kiss!" - Donald "Rona Ryder" Trump

52h.gif
Bruh that's what the thinking is. This mf gone infect as many people as possible. Doesn't matter how either, sick fukk. Gone be spun as"it increases your immunity to other diseases, etc"

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
BREHS CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION STATUS

IVE BEEN CHECKING MINE EVERY WEEK AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ACTIVELY REGISTERED

I JUST CHECKED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MAIL IN BALLOTS THIS WEEK IN CALIFORNIA AND IT SAYS I’M NOT REGISTERED

I HAD TO RE-REGISTER

CHECK YOUR STATUS!
Good Stuff
Everybody check please. This is the last day to register in a lot of states

https://www.vote.org/am-i-registered-to-vote/