Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Mary Trump says president sees illness as sign of 'unforgivable weakness'

“On Sunday, Mary Trump said both the president and his father, Fred Trump, held the view that illness was “unacceptable”. “Which sounds incredibly cruel, but happens to be true,..” Asked how the reaction to illness was expressed, Mary Trump said that the attitude was driven by the fact that her grandfather was “never sick. Ever
.’

My old man is like that. Lotta our older male relatives that are in their 70s and older are like that. Don’t believe in getting sick now, but especially when they were younger, and if they did get sick they didn’t believe in slowing down and covering up. It’s an admirable trait, but that can’t be your stance when you’re the leader of a nation during a pandemic:

“A year ago, the president’s mindset was thrust into the open when he was filmed reacting strongly to coughing in the Oval Office. ‘I don’t like that. If you’re going to cough, please, leave the room,” Trump said, shaking his head.‘“

lol. Man I bet trump is a muthafukka to be around

Lmao!!!

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
BREHS CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION STATUS

IVE BEEN CHECKING MINE EVERY WEEK AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ACTIVELY REGISTERED

I JUST CHECKED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MAIL IN BALLOTS THIS WEEK IN CALIFORNIA AND IT SAYS I’M NOT REGISTERED

I HAD TO RE-REGISTER

CHECK YOUR STATUS!

You live in a swing state don't you?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its your white supremacist wet dream
Both parties are filled with white supremacists.
full

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
No matter what happens in November, I'm not sure this country will ever recover from this fool being elected. Anyone who voted for or is associated with this guy needs to be excommunicated. Let them have their own country or something.

I said it before and I'll say it again, they gotta send this entire administration to the Hague

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
BREHS CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION STATUS

IVE BEEN CHECKING MINE EVERY WEEK AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ACTIVELY REGISTERED

I JUST CHECKED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MAIL IN BALLOTS THIS WEEK IN CALIFORNIA AND IT SAYS I’M NOT REGISTERED

I HAD TO RE-REGISTER

CHECK YOUR STATUS!

Make a thread about this. I'm not kidding

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Chill bro no Caribbean slander.. some of the best doctors in the world graduated from Cuban med schools

I'll chill.

They all getting paid majorly
weve been saying this since 2004 when bush got re-elected
1200px-Jesusland.png

Lol I remember that map :russ:

But they need to get maryland on U.S. of Canada :francis: