Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The markets are not particularly consequential at the moment. Voting has already begun, and I doubt the American public will be voting based on stock market peformance.

However, there are many of his Republican colleagues that have disavowed his comments (or lack of comments) regarding his stance on White Supremacy in the last debate. Guess what? He now has to quarantine for 14 days - at least. That would make him ineligible for the next Presidential debate.

Major news all over the world was solely focused on his peformance in the debate, and now the entire conversation has been shifted to him contracting covid.
shyt. Let him debate virtually then. fukk it :troll:.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
9ZdgRFL.gif

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I don't believe him:francis:

Yeah me too. It's crazy that Trump test positive after the debate:francis:

Trump test positive.....Then Trump will take one of his COVID "Vaccines," that he has promised he will have before the election and then he will say he was cured of COVID:ohhh:

This all sounds like a set-up

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
gonna be trash when Trump beats Covid and comes back talking shyt with an even more insufferable level of confidence. this seems like a publicity/political stunt lol, I don't even know how.

I feel you but trump is already in terrible health so covid will have him hurting which’ll be terrible optics