Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
Brehs in here celebrating (and I got my fingers crossed hoping the fukker dies) but remember the british trump and the brazilian trump both got it and lived. Dudes prolly harvesting organs from them caged mexican kids already and he gonna have the best possible doctors in the world

I think trump comes out of this and just starts saying "SEE HYDROXICLOROQUINE IM FINE FAKE NEWS"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The debate hurt him his first priority is to win at all cost so he doesn't get jail time lol.

Debates mean shyt in the grand scheme of things. People have made up their minds as soon as primary season was over. And trump thinks he won the first debate. He’s not sitting in isolation for two weeks to miss a debate

Daps
Is anybody else skeptical? We know his whole MO is to downplay the virus. I wouldn't put it past him to fake having the virus just to emerge from quarantine and tell people how not serious it was.

can't do that when 205,000 ppl and counting are dead, bro.

He can live through it, and this still destroys his presidency. The media ain't gon let him get away with the fact that he's been out here telling folks not to wear masks and then he winds up catching it.

There is no scenario where putting this out there as a fake story helps him.

The only reason he put it out there was cause folks like Sham was about to break the story, and it would have looked a lot worse had someone else put it out there before he did.

That's the ONLY reason why he put it out there.