Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It is becoming unhealthy how often I check this thread

U never caught a body in your life, puzzy internet bytch. We grown. Ain’t no fighting. U would get caught sittin on ya new ass job while u gettin ya toenails painted, u love and hip hop ladyboy.

It's the most hyped up fight we ever seen.

For damn near a year trump has been talking that shyt on the rona. Saying his record doesn't count because "hardly anyone ever gets it". Saying he beat a bunch of tomato cans cuz it only beat up old people and people with comorbidities.

Saying it was all a bunch of hype and that he would fall off and "just disappear" back in April.

He's been feeling himself ever since he beat 18 republicans, a bush, a clinton, the me too movement, and impeachment.

That rona is playing for keeps right now and is mowing through his whole crew

Last edited:
Daps
I'll settle for one of his high profile supporters dying. :ehh:

Chris Christie, Bill Steppian (his campaign manager), Kellyanne Conway or one of the senators who got the virus now.

I feel like it would have the same effect as if he died... meaning his campaign would be forever destroyed plus this will satisfy yall good hearted niccas :scust: who don't wanna wish death on Trump. Plus it will allow him to still be eligible for prison time as yall said.

If one of his high profile supporters dies, they aint gonna be able to deny it like they did Herman Cain. (They deny Herman Cain even ever existed)

Plus it would allow Trump to feel the brunt of it and if he recovers, he won't be able to come out the hospital with that Vince McMahon walk yall keep talking about. :mjlol:

All the headlines will be "Trump kills staffer or supporter":mjlol:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
386dc4f51cb5427bbcfb61c4b103fa60984194094c730726188fc6b2f5e92a8a.png
:russ:
At this very least, this thread has made me laugh a lot

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@neotheflyingone I've been watching the Sunday morning political shows and now I see how the Republicans are going to spin this. So far on every show Trump's people are saying if the most protected person in the world can get Covid-19 there's no avoiding it therefore the economy must go on and everything must open.

Makes no sense when those who actually social distance and take the shyt serious haven't caught it yet.