Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Eat shyt you Nazi fakkit and die slow.
:camby:
The picture in my avatar is the picture of a man that would seriously choke The Living Daylights out of you till you stopped breathing, the blood vessels in your eyes popped and woke up in the hospital with a tube in your throat like your racist hero Trump. Watch who you call a woman.

U never caught a body in your life, puzzy internet bytch. We grown. Ain’t no fighting. U would get caught sittin on ya new ass job while u gettin ya toenails painted, u love and hip hop ladyboy.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
This is the thing that made me laugh yesterday

I saw ppl on Twitter acting like this is a 24 hour flu and alot of "he's gonna beat this and be stronger than ever"

It's a virus with no cure and he's a morbidly obese 74 year old that's MAYBE a week into it :dead:

He's gonna be struggling for a long time and there's a good chance he's never close to the same again

It's still a toss up, I've seen 80+ year olds eat it like a Skooby Snack and I know 25 years olds that got out down for a week. We just gotta let it play out

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
U never caught a body in your life, puzzy internet bytch. We grown. Ain’t no fighting. U would get caught sittin on ya new ass job while u gettin ya toenails painted, u love and hip hop ladyboy.
1230 S. Bellaire street apt 304
Denver, CO 80246

Come up here and say that shyt to my face I'll make sure you leave in a body bag.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
For the past 4 years, a majority of America has been on edge ever since he got into office. For the past 4 years we always had to wake up in the morning and worry about what stupid shyt that motherfukka was saying on Twitter, or what bill he was passing that will fukk things up, or how the GOP will just allowing this happen.

NOW 4 years later 1 month until the election, for the first time ever, Trump and the GOP are on the edge. They are not just worried about losing the election, they are worried about going to prison for allowing this man to get loose, and even worse. They are fearing for their lives..:shaq:

My mom told me 4 years ago, that God is in control. We are going through this for a reason. And seeing this happen in real time is proof to me that she was right :to:

tenor.gif

Now...I’m not gonna wish death on that man because it’s not my human nature. But I’m gonna let God/the universe handle it :takedat:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Trump has made an embarrassment of the current United States of America

This is very important to note.
Other presidents definetely got ridiculed too and sometimes a lot (just look at Bush for example), but its never been to the point where people are looking at the whole country as one big pathetic joke with a mixture of :lolbron: :mjlol: and :gucci::scusthov:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It is becoming unhealthy how often I check this thread
200.gif

Is how everyone is like when they come in this thread. Just waiting for that big update.

But also have to accept this dude may beat this shyt and then he will be completely unbearable. At the very least this shyt needs to debilitate him so he can be humbled just a little bit. Need to see this dude struggle to move and breathe for a couple of months.

My mom straight up texted me this morning "Is he dead yet?". There are millions of people around the country straight wishing the worse for this guy.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Yeah I'm not watching it if its the same doctors from yesterday. The main doctor they found out is one of these guys who was a big Hydroxychloriquin pusher and the type of doctor Trump likes. He is a legit doctor but obviously has a political bias in his favor.

But you notice, they aren't touting that they used this medicine to treat him. They are flying in drugs straight out the R&D section of pharmaceutical companies to treat him instead of the supposed "cure" lol.