Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We are officially in a national security crisis. Too many lies coming from his people about his true condition.

It’s a huge event. China’s bioweapon (and maybe with Russian involvement on electing such incompetent vile leaders in GOP) has a good chance of killing the President of the United States, and over 200k.

shyts worse than war. Yeah it’s the fault of our government too, but if you take a step back and see the bigger picture....

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Very true. I doubt he's lost many supporters. But I also dont think he's gained any new ones in any substantial form. Trump is done imo, he didnt win in 2016 by popular vote and he won't win this time either. And I seriously doubt he gets the electoral college bump.
i think hes definitely lost a gang of the 60+ crowd who account for a big portion of voters overall
18-49 age bracket probably not losing much

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Very true. I doubt he's lost many supporters. But I also dont think he's gained any new ones in any substantial form. Trump is done imo, he didnt win in 2016 by popular vote and he won't win this time either. And I seriously doubt he gets the electoral college bump.
If it wasn't for minorities voting he'd easily beat Biden. If only whites could vote Trump would destroy him....hence the reason agents flood social media trying to dissuade poc from voting.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
If it wasn't for minorities voting he'd easily beat Biden. If only whites could vote Trump would destroy him....hence the reason agents flood social media trying to dissuade poc from voting.
I agree with your first portion, but not so sure about the last portion. The white vote is substantially greater than all votes combined. He obviously does not have that on lock. All whites are not the same to Trump and they know that.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ejart-3VgAEP8pY

:aicmon:

Downplayed the Virus for Months but now that he's in some sh!t....he gets an Army of Doctors to care for him.