Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
It's like Hope Hicks has been written off. No info on Ms. Super-spreader?
She probably wasnt the first. Trump himself likely was. The cactor just said 72 hours which lines up with Hope, and he wouldnt answer when his last negative test was, even though he knows. The symptoms line up that Trump has likely had covid for closer to a week.

He himself is the super spreader.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

tenor.gif

Lol, wasn't this nikka on msnbc after the debate? He probably exposed everyone there, lmao.

Daps
Yup he knew because they wouldn’t have let it be known that he was positive until completing a 2nd test 24 hours later to rule out a false positive.

This is common sense. So they can’t even say that the Dr. misspoke.

Someone in the media should have put 2 and 2 together prior to the Dr’s press conference anyway

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
Pence might be just as evil as trump (how could he be any worse?) when it comes to policy implementation, but at least the media would be able to focus on his actions rather than get distracted by all the oddball bs that trump would have been inundating them with.

tenor.gif

one of trumps doctors is supposed to give an update on tv at any moment now

but if theres one thing ive learned from watching agents of chaos and the comey rule this week is that this administration pushes our their narrative in favor of the facts almost on a consistent basis, often on an illegal basis even. there is no transparency. his condition could have taken a turn for the worse and i'm sure they got a doctor thats willing to play ball with them and the doctor is gonna say trump is doing great. i guarantee they use the word "strong/strongly" some where in there. trumps ego wont permit any sign of weakness to be reported on their end.

Corona Like
"WE COMING FOR YOU nikka!"
maxresdefault.jpg

real talk tho, this truly is pro wrestling, and trump has made his own brand of kayfabe. right now he's at the hulk up phase of the match. time will tell if he's worked himself into a shoot

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I know I sound like a broken record but let this be a lesson how strong hate is. America is a laughing stock around the world due to Trump's fukkery and insanity yet most white folk in America are still going to vote for him simply because of their hate of other races.

They're willing to sacrifice lives from Covid-19 in order to keep their racism from losing traction.
Very true. I doubt he's lost many supporters. But I also dont think he's gained any new ones in any substantial form. Trump is done imo, he didnt win in 2016 by popular vote and he won't win this time either. And I seriously doubt he gets the electoral college bump.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The doc gave a different timeline than what the public has been given which implied that Trump got his positive test Wednesday and still went to fund raisers knowing he was positive without telling anyone, which tbh is really on brand for this fukk. I'm sure if the Hope Hicks test hadn't gotten out, they never would have revealed this and he'd have spent the next 2 weeks spreading this shyt everywhere he goes unless he got too sick to hide it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Herman Cain dying from a Trump event should have been much bigger news.

They tried to spin it as, "He was dying of cancer anyway" (he had been in remission since 2006), and, "He was old AF and gonna die soon anyway" (he was the same age as Trump). Some of them just spun it as, "He was a good patriot who wanted to live life and not be driven by fear of the virus" (worked out well for him, right?)

If Trump dies or has long-term health effects from this, it'll be interesting how his base tries to spin it, since he's supposedly such a shining example of virility and vitality to them. :mjlol: